Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Kerry Taylor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Really beginning to like this kid. Had a pretty good game today. One of the positives late in the season.
Yes....been improving each game.
Taylor may amount to very little in the NFL. He may end up a steal for someone.  But - he has shown enough to fight for a spot in some team's camp next year.  I'd love to see him grow into our #4 receiver - but I'm not terribly optimistic. 

Those dropped balls killed us 2 weeks ago. He needs to be more consistent. Hopefully he works out for us.

Quote:Those dropped balls killed us 2 weeks ago. He needs to be more consistent. Hopefully he works out for us.
he had been consistent the last few games
Yeah, I think he progressed very well.  I hope he's fighting for a spot here in Jacksonville next year.  

I was thinking about our WRs yesterday actually.

Back next year:

Shorts

Sanders

Brown

Will be at camp fighting/ inside track:

Burton

Taylor

Complete Wildcard:

Blackmon

Blackmon makes this group really good or below average if he can't get his [BLEEP] together.  I think we will end up acquiring one more option this offseason.  There is a pretty nice free agent crop this year (I doubt all will be resigned), and this is a rich draft for WRs.  

http://www.spotrac.com/free-agents/nfl/wide-receiver/
We should draft a WR this year. I'm thinking Parker from Louisville.
I think at the least he's earned himself a spot in camp.

If we draft a guy at WR I like Cody Hoffman out of BYU
I was laughed at when I said we should take Alshon Jeffery in the 1st if Blackmon wasn't at #7.. 

-.-

Quote:I was laughed at when I said we should take Alshon Jeffery in the 1st if Blackmon wasn't at #7..

-.-

What does that have to do with this thread?
Quote:I was laughed at when I said we should take Alshon Jeffery in the 1st if Blackmon wasn't at #7.. 

-.-
Good to know.
Quote:What does that have to do with this thread?
Kerry Taylor wouldn't be on our team right now if we took Alshon. 

-.-

Random post of the day. 
Quote:Kerry Taylor wouldn't be on our team right now if we took Alshon.

How so?

-.-

Quote:Kerry Taylor wouldn't be on our team right now if we took Alshon. 

Alrighty

What the heck?
Alshon Jeffery would of been a massive reach at #7. Just because he's had one good year doesn't make that not true. (Not that I'm saying as yet Blackmon has done any better being a #5 pick)
But on topic. Taylor has done well the last the couple of games. Definitely worth giving him a chance to fight for his place
If Ace doesnt fit at kick returns, I would love to put Taylor back there.

Pages: 1 2