Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kerry Taylor

Really beginning to like this kid. Had a pretty good game today. One of the positives late in the season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yes....been improving each game.

Taylor may amount to very little in the NFL. He may end up a steal for someone.  But - he has shown enough to fight for a spot in some team's camp next year.  I'd love to see him grow into our #4 receiver - but I'm not terribly optimistic. 

Those dropped balls killed us 2 weeks ago. He needs to be more consistent. Hopefully he works out for us.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Those dropped balls killed us 2 weeks ago. He needs to be more consistent. Hopefully he works out for us.
he had been consistent the last few games

Yeah, I think he progressed very well.  I hope he's fighting for a spot here in Jacksonville next year.  

I was thinking about our WRs yesterday actually.

Back next year:

Shorts

Sanders

Brown

Will be at camp fighting/ inside track:

Burton

Taylor

Complete Wildcard:

Blackmon

Blackmon makes this group really good or below average if he can't get his [BLEEP] together.  I think we will end up acquiring one more option this offseason.  There is a pretty nice free agent crop this year (I doubt all will be resigned), and this is a rich draft for WRs.  

http://www.spotrac.com/free-agents/nfl/wide-receiver/

We should draft a WR this year. I'm thinking Parker from Louisville.

I think at the least he's earned himself a spot in camp.

If we draft a guy at WR I like Cody Hoffman out of BYU

I was laughed at when I said we should take Alshon Jeffery in the 1st if Blackmon wasn't at #7.. 

-.-

Quote:I was laughed at when I said we should take Alshon Jeffery in the 1st if Blackmon wasn't at #7..

-.-

What does that have to do with this thread?

Quote:I was laughed at when I said we should take Alshon Jeffery in the 1st if Blackmon wasn't at #7.. 

-.-
Good to know.

Quote:What does that have to do with this thread?
Kerry Taylor wouldn't be on our team right now if we took Alshon. 

-.-

Random post of the day. 

Quote:Kerry Taylor wouldn't be on our team right now if we took Alshon.

How so?

-.-

Quote:Kerry Taylor wouldn't be on our team right now if we took Alshon. 

Alrighty

What the heck?

;

;

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2013, 08:09 AM by Dockerill91.)

Alshon Jeffery would of been a massive reach at #7. Just because he's had one good year doesn't make that not true. (Not that I'm saying as yet Blackmon has done any better being a #5 pick)

But on topic. Taylor has done well the last the couple of games. Definitely worth giving him a chance to fight for his place

If Ace doesnt fit at kick returns, I would love to put Taylor back there.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.