Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***OFFICIAL Jaguars @ Colts Second Half Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Happy New Year, Jaguars fans! Our Jacksonville Jaguars are down 3-20, only scoring in the second half by the Jags through Josh Scobee's 37-yard FG. Colts scored with two rushing touchdowns by both Donald Brown and Trent Richardson in the first quarter, and a 23-yard field goal by the Colts Adam Vineteiri to close the First Half scoring. Let's see if the Jaguars can pull the upset on the road, in the final half of the season finale in 2013. Go for fifth win, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!
Thought you were fired?
We're playing a team still with a motive to play and getting whipped again... same dopey plays and idiotic miscues. 

TMD, Cousins is not good enough to be a franchise QB. Why waste picks on a QB without a high ceiling and destined to be a career backup? I'd rather use a late pick on a project low-risk, high-reward QB (along with picking Bridgewater in the 1st).

But Josh, that 2011 win was so important to the Jaguars...

Is Henne seriously the best QB the Jags can put out there? Is Stanzi that bad that he can't throw terrible INTs, get 10 passes batted at the line. or throw for 3 yards on 3rd and 8?

At least see if he has anything, we know Henne doesn't. Can't believe they made him inactive again.

Andy Dalton's eyebrows are Bengals orange.

Nice work.
Quote:TMD, Cousins is not good enough to be a franchise QB. Why waste picks on a QB without a high ceiling and destined to be a career backup? I'd rather use a late pick on a project low-risk, high-reward QB (along with picking Bridgewater in the 1st).

Theres no doubt theres other QB I'd rather spend a pick on, if trading. Thats what you don't seem to hear. You act as if Cousins is my number one QB intention or something. He's not. He's just -an option- should we not be able to get some of the others. 
Nicks and Randle are out and Brown got benched, so maybe Washington has a chance if they can put up some points.

Eli Manning out of Giants game, in the locker room. might help the skins pull out a win?

Quote:Nicks and Randle are out and Brown got benched, so maybe Washington has a chance if they can put up some points.

Sadly I'm more interested in this game than the Jags.
Quote:Eli Manning out of Giants game, in the locker room. might help the skins pull out a win?
Skins should win if that's the case.  Who's the #2?  Carr or Nassib?
OK, AmeliaIsland starting the thread, Big things to come in the 2nd half!

Quote:But Josh, that 2011 win was so important to the Jaguars...

Do you think we should've lost on purpose? Do you think teams lose on purpose to keep other teams from getting draft picks?
Quote:Skins should win if that's the case.  Who's the #2?  Carr or Nassib?

Is Carr still with them?
Quote:Eli Manning out of Giants game, in the locker room. might help the skins pull out a win?

lol, the way Manning's played this season, the Giants might have a better chance now, lol
Quote:Is Carr still with them?
Just looked it up and I guess he's not.  So maybe it's Nassib?
Could the NFL possibly find worse announcers than they already have? They're all so unenthusiastic and boring. Where's Gus Johnson?

Quote:Skins should win if that's the case. Who's the #2? Carr or Nassib?

Believe its Nassib. David Carr was one of the 4 qbs to work out for the Cowboys last week.
Quote:Do you think we should've lost on purpose? Do you think teams lose on purpose to keep other teams from getting draft picks?

He does. He thinks players like Kerry Taylor, Reynolds, Harbor etc, who's future with the team isn't as cut and dry would deliberately try to throw a game to jeopardize their Jags future and possibly NFL career by putting up bad tape.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18