Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Corey Grant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<p style="margin-left:40px;">“It’s a big moment,” Grant said of the possibility of his first extensive NFL offensive playing time. “At the same time, it’s just football. You’ve been playing it so long so nothing really changes.”

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

Oh yeah... it's Corey Grant time.

I'm not expecting too much as his first real test in quite some time is against the Vikings, but it's good to see that he might finally get some actual carries.

Break one loose young man Grant
I think Grant could be a real weapon if used correctly
Is he the only healthy running back right now?

Quote: 

<p style="margin-left:40px;">“It’s a big moment,” Grant said of the possibility of his first extensive NFL offensive playing time. “At the same time, it’s just football. You’ve been playing it so long so nothing really changes.”

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

Oh yeah... it's Corey Grant time.

I'm not expecting too much as his first real test in quite some time is against the Vikings, but it's good to see that he might finally get some actual carries.

It's like Christmas came early for you isn't it?  :thumbsup:
I got cussed out by Ihaunting by asking if it's Corey Grant time.

Maybe he will have a better ypc than Ivory and Yeldon.
He is the only 100% healthy running back.
He's no good. A blind man can see.
If you thought yeldon goes down easy, grant goes down on a finger tackle.
[Image: 73746890.jpg]

I hope he gets 15 carries.  What I'm expecting is that this staff will run an injured Yeldon rather than a healthy Grant. 

Quote:I think Grant could be a real weapon if used correctly

Well that leaves this clown show staff out doesn't it.
why not?  nobody is turning cartwheels over playing Denard Robinson...

I understand Grant goes down easily with contact and is raw enough to possibly still have ball security issues, but all it takes is one defensive lapse for Grant to go the distance for a TD.

If Corey does play a bit, I'm wondering if he can pass block. I recall Deji Karim being back there and intentionally avoiding the blocks he should have made.

Knew who started this one as soon as I saw thread title.
Quote:I understand Grant goes down easily with contact and is raw enough to possibly still have ball security issues, but all it takes is one defensive lapse for Grant to go the distance for a TD.

If Corey does play a bit, I'm wondering if he can pass block. I recall Deji Karim being back there and intentionally avoiding the blocks he should have made.

So, basically, if the defense screws up....Grant is good.   :mellow:
Quote:So, basically, if the defense screws up....Grant is good.   :mellow:

...which is typically the case for most RBs.

I miss having a good RB(s)  Sad

Quote:...which is typically the case for most RBs.

Unless if you're on the Jaguars where you'll probably trip or something.
Seems like a guy who could have a monster game (if the team knew how to execute screen passes).  

Pages: 1 2