Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL and Jaguars Christmas gifts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did you get any presents related to the NFL and/or Jaguars?

I got one thing and hate it: a gray long sleeve shirt with the old logo. Apparently my sister did not open the attachment, which was my avatar, even thouigh I told her to. Is it really that hard to see the differences between two logos that are not even similar? I was happy she tried, but she failed badly on that one. I will ask for a Broncos long-sleeve shirt next time since Denver's logo has not changed, so nobody can mess that up.

Not sure about you but im happy to just get anything that has a jaguars logo.

Gotten pens before cheap pens but love them.

This year I got jaguar slippers woot I win again :-)
I got a new folding chair with the new logo.  I love it, and just in time for the 2014 tailgate season!  Woot Woot!
My niece knitted a cap for me using black, teal, gold and white yarn. I will cherish it, mainly because she took the time to craft a present for me.

Quote:Not sure about you but im happy to just get anything that has a jaguars logo.

Gotten pens before cheap pens but love them.

This year I got jaguar slippers woot I win again.

I don't care if my gift is cheap. I just wanted something with the new logo on it.

When my dad put things like pens and pencils on his gift idea list, everyone thought he was weird and crazy. But I would not think that about Jaguars logo pens.
Quote:My niece knitted a cap for me using black, teal, gold and white yarn. I will cherish it, mainly because she took the time to craft a present for me.

Does the cap fit?
Quote:Does the cap fit?

Yes, it does. Perfectly. This is the second cap she has knitted for me, and until now was that only knit cap I ouldn wear. I have a big head, and she gets the size right..

Anyway, it wouldn't matter if it fit or not. I know it can be a trite cliche, but it's the thought that counts.
Quote:Yes, it does. Perfectly. This is the second cap she has knitted for me, and until now was that only knit cap I ouldn wear. I have a big head, and she gets the size right..

Anyway, it wouldn't matter if it fit or not. I know it can be a trite cliche, but it's the thought that counts.

The thought may be what counts but without knowing she bought the shirt before I suggested it I had no idea my sister was not being lazy when she bought the wrong shirt. It is good to know now she thought of it herself before I gave her my gift idea list. That makes me feel better about it.
Jaguars sunglasses and Jags floor mats for my car.

I'll be rolling in style now.
[Image: 2znzghs.jpg]

Quote:Did you get any presents related to the NFL and/or Jaguars?

I got one thing and hate it: a gray long sleeve shirt with the old logo. Apparently my sister did not open the attachment, which was my avatar, even thouigh I told her to. Is it really that hard to see the differences between two logos that are not even similar? I was happy she tried, but she failed badly on that one. I will ask for a Broncos long-sleeve shirt next time since Denver's logo has not changed, so nobody can mess that up.

Who wants anything with the Denver logo on it?
Quote:Who wants anything with the Denver logo on it?

A jagsbroncobuckeyegator fan! :thumbsup:
My recently paroled cousin got me a Jags bumper sticker...with a car still attached...that has bullet holes in it...and smells funny. Should I be worried? :unsure:
Quote:My recently paroled cousin got me a Jags bumper sticker...with a car still attached...that has bullet holes in it...and smells funny. Should I be worried? :unsure:

Just how did he get "paroled?"
Quote:The thought may be what counts but without knowing she bought the shirt before I suggested it I had no idea my sister was not being lazy when she bought the wrong shirt. It is good to know now she thought of it herself before I gave her my gift idea list. That makes me feel better about it.

Maybe she got the old logo because it was cheaper.  The new logo stuff is pretty expensive.

You gave up on trying to get something Jags related and want Denver stuff next year?  Thats golden.
Well, my niece found an old Jags logo refrigerator magnet underneath a dresser in a spare room at my mother's house.

She didn't give it back to me, though.

So, no...

Quote:Did you get any presents related to the NFL and/or Jaguars?

I apologize in advance if I sound like a dick, but can you be appreciative at the fact that she is even alive to buy you a gift? Some people dont have that fortune.

Quote:I apologize in advance if I sound like a , but can you be appreciative at the fact that she is even alive to buy you a gift? Some people dont have that fortune.

JFC, hurry up and edit that before you get a warning....lol
Quote:JFC, hurry up and edit that before you get a warning....lol

He's referring to the archaic term for a private detective.  Right, JFC? (wink, wink)
Quote:JFC, hurry up and edit that before you get a warning....lol

Thanks for the heads up. 

Quote:He's referring to the archaic term for a private detective.  Right, JFC? (wink, wink)

Maybe.
Pages: 1 2