Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL and Jaguars Christmas gifts

Did you get any presents related to the NFL and/or Jaguars?

I got one thing and hate it: a gray long sleeve shirt with the old logo. Apparently my sister did not open the attachment, which was my avatar, even thouigh I told her to. Is it really that hard to see the differences between two logos that are not even similar? I was happy she tried, but she failed badly on that one. I will ask for a Broncos long-sleeve shirt next time since Denver's logo has not changed, so nobody can mess that up.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not sure about you but im happy to just get anything that has a jaguars logo.

Gotten pens before cheap pens but love them.

This year I got jaguar slippers woot I win again :-)
Jags 4 Life

I got a new folding chair with the new logo.  I love it, and just in time for the 2014 tailgate season!  Woot Woot!

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

My niece knitted a cap for me using black, teal, gold and white yarn. I will cherish it, mainly because she took the time to craft a present for me.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Not sure about you but im happy to just get anything that has a jaguars logo.

Gotten pens before cheap pens but love them.

This year I got jaguar slippers woot I win again.

I don't care if my gift is cheap. I just wanted something with the new logo on it.

When my dad put things like pens and pencils on his gift idea list, everyone thought he was weird and crazy. But I would not think that about Jaguars logo pens.

Quote:My niece knitted a cap for me using black, teal, gold and white yarn. I will cherish it, mainly because she took the time to craft a present for me.

Does the cap fit?

Quote:Does the cap fit?

Yes, it does. Perfectly. This is the second cap she has knitted for me, and until now was that only knit cap I ouldn wear. I have a big head, and she gets the size right..

Anyway, it wouldn't matter if it fit or not. I know it can be a trite cliche, but it's the thought that counts.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Yes, it does. Perfectly. This is the second cap she has knitted for me, and until now was that only knit cap I ouldn wear. I have a big head, and she gets the size right..

Anyway, it wouldn't matter if it fit or not. I know it can be a trite cliche, but it's the thought that counts.

The thought may be what counts but without knowing she bought the shirt before I suggested it I had no idea my sister was not being lazy when she bought the wrong shirt. It is good to know now she thought of it herself before I gave her my gift idea list. That makes me feel better about it.

Jaguars sunglasses and Jags floor mats for my car.

I'll be rolling in style now.

[Image: 2znzghs.jpg]

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Did you get any presents related to the NFL and/or Jaguars?

I got one thing and hate it: a gray long sleeve shirt with the old logo. Apparently my sister did not open the attachment, which was my avatar, even thouigh I told her to. Is it really that hard to see the differences between two logos that are not even similar? I was happy she tried, but she failed badly on that one. I will ask for a Broncos long-sleeve shirt next time since Denver's logo has not changed, so nobody can mess that up.

Who wants anything with the Denver logo on it?
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:Who wants anything with the Denver logo on it?

A jagsbroncobuckeyegator fan! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

My recently paroled cousin got me a Jags bumper sticker...with a car still attached...that has bullet holes in it...and smells funny. Should I be worried? :unsure:

Quote:My recently paroled cousin got me a Jags bumper sticker...with a car still attached...that has bullet holes in it...and smells funny. Should I be worried? :unsure:

Just how did he get "paroled?"

Quote:The thought may be what counts but without knowing she bought the shirt before I suggested it I had no idea my sister was not being lazy when she bought the wrong shirt. It is good to know now she thought of it herself before I gave her my gift idea list. That makes me feel better about it.

Maybe she got the old logo because it was cheaper.  The new logo stuff is pretty expensive.

You gave up on trying to get something Jags related and want Denver stuff next year?  Thats golden.

Well, my niece found an old Jags logo refrigerator magnet underneath a dresser in a spare room at my mother's house.

She didn't give it back to me, though.

So, no...

"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2013, 11:52 AM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:Did you get any presents related to the NFL and/or Jaguars?

I apologize in advance if I sound like a dick, but can you be appreciative at the fact that she is even alive to buy you a gift? Some people dont have that fortune.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I apologize in advance if I sound like a , but can you be appreciative at the fact that she is even alive to buy you a gift? Some people dont have that fortune.

JFC, hurry up and edit that before you get a warning....lol

Quote:JFC, hurry up and edit that before you get a warning....lol

He's referring to the archaic term for a private detective.  Right, JFC? (wink, wink)

Quote:JFC, hurry up and edit that before you get a warning....lol

Thanks for the heads up. 

Quote:He's referring to the archaic term for a private detective.  Right, JFC? (wink, wink)

Maybe.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.