Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Woman causes uproar with AIDS tweet about Africa.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You wonder how such stupid people can ascend into such high positions within companies?

I just laugh cause you'd think at some point she'd stop and say "now before I introduce this thought into the world could it possibly get me in trouble", nope guess not.

Quote:You wonder how such stupid people can ascend into such high positions within companies?

I just laugh cause you'd think at some point she'd stop and say "now before I introduce this thought into the world could it possibly get me in trouble", nope guess not.

Looks can get you far in this world we live in.. Sad but true..
Quote:Looks can get you far in this world we live in.. Sad but true..

Great news! I'm going to do very well in life!
Quote:Great news! I'm going to do very well in life!

Well, don't forget about the guru who broke this news to ya..
So much irony with the fact she was the PR exec.

Quote:Well, don't forget about the guru who broke this news to ya..

I won't forget the little people I'm a man of the people!
Quote:So much irony with the fact she was the PR exec.

That was my first thought. 
Quote:I won't forget the little people I'm a man of the people!

Thank you. Us ugly people needs our lovins too..
Quote:You wonder how such stupid people can ascend into such high positions within companies?

Her internal ignorance had to come out at some point.
Work your way up to a good job, post ignorant comment on stupid social media site, lose said job.

WINNING!

I have a Twitter account....rarely get on it.  I dont get the attraction, but man some people love that thing.

It's fun to watch liberals eat their own.

What is the pro Twitter argument again?

Quote:It's fun to watch liberals eat their own.

Im confused. What is that supposed to mean?
Quote:It's fun to watch liberals eat their own.

I don't think "the liberals" ate her, it was her company.  Now her former company. 
Quote:I don't think "the liberals" ate her, it was her company.  Now her former company. 

I think he meant that the woman in question worked for a PR firm that represents The Daily Beast, among many other companies, and it was reported by CNN.

I cannot go any further into this without violating the CoC, except to say the post to which you replied was more than a little bit of silly trolling.
Quote:I think he meant that the woman in question worked for a PR firm that represents The Daily Beast, among many other companies, and it was reported by CNN, and summarily techno-lynched by Buzzfeed, et al.

I cannot go any further into this without violating the CoC, except to say the post to which you replied was more than a little bit of silly trolling.

I really don't troll, it's just a bit of schadenfreude. And you forgot the important part that I added. :thumbsup:
Quote: 

I cannot go any further into this without violating the CoC. .

I heard that once. That's how I found out one of my friends in college was gay.
Quote:I really don't troll, it's just a bit of schadenfreude. And you forgot the important part that I added. :thumbsup:

Perhaps that's because I've never heard of Buzzfeed, et al. The link was to CNN.

Is it really a frenzy? Is Buzzfeed even concerned with politics? It looks to be just social media driven.

If a tree falls in a forest, ...?

Pages: 1 2