Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Woman causes uproar with AIDS tweet about Africa.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/22/world/sacc...ive-tweet/
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You wonder how such stupid people can ascend into such high positions within companies?

I just laugh cause you'd think at some point she'd stop and say "now before I introduce this thought into the world could it possibly get me in trouble", nope guess not.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:You wonder how such stupid people can ascend into such high positions within companies?

I just laugh cause you'd think at some point she'd stop and say "now before I introduce this thought into the world could it possibly get me in trouble", nope guess not.

Looks can get you far in this world we live in.. Sad but true..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Looks can get you far in this world we live in.. Sad but true..

Great news! I'm going to do very well in life!

Quote:Great news! I'm going to do very well in life!

Well, don't forget about the guru who broke this news to ya..

So much irony with the fact she was the PR exec.

Quote:Well, don't forget about the guru who broke this news to ya..

I won't forget the little people I'm a man of the people!

Quote:So much irony with the fact she was the PR exec.

That was my first thought. 

Quote:I won't forget the little people I'm a man of the people!

Thank you. Us ugly people needs our lovins too..

Quote:You wonder how such stupid people can ascend into such high positions within companies?

Her internal ignorance had to come out at some point.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Work your way up to a good job, post ignorant comment on stupid social media site, lose said job.

WINNING!

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

I have a Twitter account....rarely get on it.  I dont get the attraction, but man some people love that thing.

It's fun to watch liberals eat their own.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

What is the pro Twitter argument again?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:It's fun to watch liberals eat their own.

Im confused. What is that supposed to mean?

Quote:It's fun to watch liberals eat their own.

I don't think "the liberals" ate her, it was her company.  Now her former company. 

Quote:I don't think "the liberals" ate her, it was her company.  Now her former company. 

I think he meant that the woman in question worked for a PR firm that represents The Daily Beast, among many other companies, and it was reported by CNN.

I cannot go any further into this without violating the CoC, except to say the post to which you replied was more than a little bit of silly trolling.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I think he meant that the woman in question worked for a PR firm that represents The Daily Beast, among many other companies, and it was reported by CNN, and summarily techno-lynched by Buzzfeed, et al.

I cannot go any further into this without violating the CoC, except to say the post to which you replied was more than a little bit of silly trolling.

I really don't troll, it's just a bit of schadenfreude. And you forgot the important part that I added. :thumbsup:

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote: 

I cannot go any further into this without violating the CoC. .

I heard that once. That's how I found out one of my friends in college was gay.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2013, 04:52 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:I really don't troll, it's just a bit of schadenfreude. And you forgot the important part that I added. :thumbsup:

Perhaps that's because I've never heard of Buzzfeed, et al. The link was to CNN.

Is it really a frenzy? Is Buzzfeed even concerned with politics? It looks to be just social media driven.

If a tree falls in a forest, ...?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]