Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Donald Trump: TIME'S Person of Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
He's not my person of the year. I need some play-doh, hot chocolate and a therapy dog..
Quote:He's not my person of the year. I need some play-doh, hot chocolate and a therapy dog..

I wouldn't mind that either. Not because of Trump or anyone else, it just seems like a fun afternoon.
Red Play-Doh taste the best.

Time's Person of the Year is the person who in their opinion made the greatest impact.  It's not an award for best person of the year. 

1938: Hitler

1939: Stalin

1940: Churchill

1979: Ayatollah Khomeini

1980: Ronald Reagan

and so forth. 

Quote:Time's Person of the Year is the person who in their opinion made the greatest impact.  It's not an award for best person of the year. 

1940: Churchill

1979: Ayatollah Khomeini

1980: Ronald Reagan

and so forth. 

Yeah. Considering Time's far-left bent, they probably view him in the Hitler camp.

Quote:Yeah. Considering Time's far-left bent, they probably view him in the Hitler camp.

Well, no.  They probably view him more in the Nixon category. 

And they're not far-left.   They're left of center.  They're not communists.   They're liberals. 
I'm sure no conservatives consider him to be a vulgar, self-serving, lying, misogynist/narcissist.

That's exclusive to liberals.
OMG HE IS HITLER

HOLOCAUST 2.0 IS ON THE WAY! AAAHHHH

I couldn't care less who Time puts on their useless rag.

Quote:I'm sure no conservatives consider him to be a vulgar, self-serving, lying, misogynist/narcissist.

That's exclusive to liberals.

No, conservatives have always thought that about Bill Clinton.
Quote:No, conservatives have always thought that about Bill Clinton.

Funny how they keep forgetting about him, huh?
Quote:No, conservatives have always thought that about Bill Clinton.

Glad I didn't support or vote for either of them!
Quote:Yeah. Considering Time's far-left bent, they probably view him in the Hitler camp.

Time being "far left"! Hahahahaha

What kind of garbage do you read? Mostly pictures? Breitbart Illustrated?
Quote: 

Yup.

Totally seeing it.
So is it crazy to at least wait 30 days into his presidency before we start crowning or crucifying the new president?
Quote:So is it crazy to at least wait 30 days into his presidency before we start crowning or crucifying the new president?

Yes, apparently it is. Lol
Quote:So is it crazy to at least wait 30 days into his presidency before we start crowning or crucifying the new president?

If only he'd stop saying stupid things, it would be easier.

Nah, 30 days is the threshold for a Nobel Peace Prize though.
Quote:Nah, 30 days is the threshold for a Nobel Peace Prize though.

I'm thinking that's one thing Trump won't be winning...lmbo
Pages: 1 2 3 4