Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***OFFICIAL Jaguars Vs. Titans Second Half Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Jaguars barely lead with a Marcedes Lewis touchdown, with the Titans scoring with two Rob Bironus field goals to make the Jags lead 13-6. Hope the Jaguars extend the lead, and win their fifth game of the season! GO JAGUARS!!!!!
Its still halftime on the east coast
OK, headed to bar for 2nd half. 

Hope the Jags win, but hope Tennessee doesn't fire Munchak. I know some of you odd ones actually want Munchak fired, but you apparently don't understand that that could be bad news for the Jags...

Barely lead?!?!?!  I beg to differ!!!

We are in the DRIVER'S SEAT! 

It's our game to lose at this point.  We clearly are the better team

Quote:OK, headed to bar for 2nd half. 

Hope the Jags win, but hope Tennessee doesn't fire Munchak. I know some of you odd ones actually want Munchak fired, but you apparently don't understand that that could be bad news for the Jags...

I have no idea what you're talking about.  But that is true comedy.  What Jaguar fan cares who the HC of the t'acks is?  

Keep him, dump him, whatever.  The organization is shot with Adams at the helm.

Go to the bar.  Come back later.  Figure out where you can stir nonsense, then stir hard.  Can't wait to see what you have to say!  Of course if we lose, you'll be more active than if we win.  Here's hoping we win!!!!
Quote:I have no idea what you're talking about.  But that is true comedy.  What Jaguar fan cares who the HC of the t'acks is?  

Go to the bar.  Come back later.  Figure out where you can stir nonsense, then stir hard.  Can't wait to see what you have to say!  Of course if we lose, you'll be more active than if we win.  Here's hoping we win!!!!
Isn't Adams worm food now though?
Quote:I have no idea what you're talking about.  But that is true comedy.  What Jaguar fan cares who the HC of the t'acks is?  

Adams died this year

Here Here!!!!!!!
Quote:Isn't Adams worm food now though?

LOL, is he?  

Sorry, I don't follow the t'acks that close...  Whose the owner now?  Jr. Adams?  If so, it's rinse/repeat right?  
Quote:LOL, is he?  

Sorry, I don't follow the t'acks that close...  Whose the owner now?  Jr. Adams?  If so, it's rinse/repeat right?  

I'm not sure who the owner is but yeah Bud Adams died a few weeks ago? Maybe 2 months ago?
Quote:LOL, is he?  

That sounds pretty cold.  

RIP, Bud Adams.  You were kinda a jerk, but I hope you have found peace.  Either way, I don't like his organization.
Quote:Adams died this year
Yes he did, but I can still see him flipping off the fans with both middle fingers raised to the heavens.

Just imagine if another owner did that.
Quote:I have no idea what you're talking about. But that is true comedy. What Jaguar fan cares who the HC of the t'acks is?

Keep him, dump him, whatever. The organization is shot with Adams at the helm.

Go to the bar. Come back later. Figure out where you can stir nonsense, then stir hard. Can't wait to see what you have to say! Of course if we lose, you'll be more active than if we win. Here's hoping we win!!!!

Everything I wanted to say.. +1

So i'll take the lazy way and just copy&paste..
On a side note, Adam Archuleta still looks like he's in middle school.
Quote:On a side note, Adam Archuleta still looks like he's in middle school.

LOL!  "He's got nice pores"...  Swear to god, that's what my wife just said
Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackmon, staying with the play!

Quote:OK, headed to bar for 2nd half.

So...you're scared? Lol poor kid
Quote:LOL!  "He's got nice pores"...  Swear to god, that's what my wife just said
Who doesn't like a good pore??
Nice recovery Blackmon

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16