Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The top seven global warming alarmist setbacks in 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The top seven global warming alarmist setbacks in 2013  

Hold your champagne glasses high this holiday season, because the end of 2013 marks the 17th year without global warming.

This year has been trying for climate scientists and environmentalists who have been trying hard to explain away the 17-year hiatus in global warming and link “extreme weather” to rising greenhouse gas emissions — despite strong evidence to the contrary. There has been a breakdown in the manmade global warming consensus, and some even argue we are headed for an ice age.

<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;">

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/20/the-to...z2o8XMllX7
</div>
[Image: What-If-Its-A-Hoax.jpg]

LOL, its as if people expect the earths climate to remain perpetually the same for infinity. 

People are ignorant to the fact that this planet has gone through extreme cold & heating throughout its existence. To the point where there was no ice at all on the planet and palm trees in the Arctic, to the other side of the coin and the glaciers/ ice ages. 

There was global warming when the Earth was flat, and the center of the Universe. Smile

Edit: Wait: does that rule out global warming? Would it have been a polygon warming period? :woot:

The great thing about global warming is, it will happen or it won't happen.   Someone will be proven right or wrong.   Eventually, this silly debate will end.   Probably when we're all under water. 

Quote:The great thing about global warming is, it will happen or it won't happen.   Someone will be proven right or wrong.   Eventually, this silly debate will end.   Probably when we're all under water. 

The rest of the world might be. The Dutch won't. We're quite experienced in the whole flood defense engineering thing.
Quote:The rest of the world might be. The Dutch won't. We're quite experienced in the whole flood defense engineering thing.

Sticking your finger in a dam is not flood defense engineering! :whistling:
Quote:Sticking your finger in a dam is not flood defense engineering! :whistling:
Question: Did the city get flooded?

Answer: No.

So shut up, you nincompoop.
Quote:Question: Did the city get flooded?

HEY!  Don't talk to my Hunny Bunny That way!
Quote:Sticking your finger in a dam is not flood defense engineering! :whistling:

Quote:Question: Did the city get flooded?

CHICK FIGHT!!!
Quote:CHICK FIGHT!!!

I'm not sure if you think I'm actually a girl or if you're being satirical.
Quote:I'm not sure if you think I'm actually a girl or if you're being satirical.

We're in a "don't ask, don't tell" generation ma'am.. Let's keep it at that.. 
Quote:We're in a "don't ask, don't tell" generation ma'am.. Let's keep it at that.. 

Don't ask, don't tell was repealed months ago.
Quote:I'm not sure if you think I'm actually a girl or if you're being satirical.

He thinks you're an Asian school girl!!
The two coldest temperatures ever recorded in Antarctica have occured in the last two years 3 years with the last being this year. July 31st, -135.8 degrees F.

Quote:The two coldest temperatures ever recorded in Antarctica have occured in the last two years 3 years with the last being this year. July 31st, -135.8 degrees F.

Haven't you noticed it's gone from global warming to global climate change? That way no matter what happens they can say "see...we told you so"!!
Quote:Haven't you noticed it's gone from global warming to global climate change? That way no matter what happens they can say "see...we told you so"!!

But you better radically alter your lifestyle to help prevent these things that we can't define or even really prove that man causes or can prevent. And give us another 5 million dollar grant so we can continue to look into it.
Quote:But you better radically alter your lifestyle to help prevent these things that we can't define or even really prove that man causes or can prevent. And give us another 5 million dollar grant so we can continue to look into it.

Don't forget to throw in a Peace Prize for a movie about it!!!
Kinda tired of the heat anyway.. Bring on the snow!!

Quote:Kinda tired of the heat anyway.. Bring on the snow!!

Get in your car and head North...you'll eventually find some!! :yes:
Pages: 1 2 3