Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shorts to IR according to NFL.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Marc Sessler is reporting that the team has decided to IR Shorts, ending his season.

The right move in the long run..and a chance to see how the young WRs play the next 2 games.

That guy just can't reach 1,000 yards.  Two years in a row now, he was basically right there and just couldn't quite get to that mark.  Oh well, next year will be here soon. 

The homepage is now reporting that Rackley is going to IR - concussion - as well and that the team has signed Drew Nowak off of the Practice Squad and signed Patrick Lewis, a Center from Cleveland's Practice Squad.

The team used Nowak's spot on the Practice Squad to sign DE D'Aundree Reed.

loving the turn over here, i think(rarely) that i remember nowak being fairly impressive at points though considering he has been unable to beat out mclendon brewster and rackley for a spot i may be wrong.

Glad to see us trying to find gems in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

I want to see Chad Bumphis out there as WR, im tired of Kerry Taylor
Quote:I want to see Chad Bumphis out there as WR, im tired of Kerry Taylor

What makes you tired of him? he's only been out there a couple games
Smart moves. Get the young guys some PT. I thought McClendon played solid on Sunday after Brewster went out.

What I remember from Novak is he seemed undersized for a guard. Maybe he has put on some bulk.

Quote:I want to see Chad Bumphis out there as WR, im tired of Kerry Taylor

Kerry Taylor made some extremely clutch catches in the game Sunday. 
Upsetting season for him no doubt from a stat line perspective.  I'm not a fan of making an injury worse in the final two games of the season so I'm glad he can just start rehabbing now and be full speed for the off season.  

Quote:Kerry Taylor made some extremely clutch catches in the game Sunday.
I could be wrong, but it appeared one of the catches that he made...Henne was trying to throw the ball into the ground to avoid a sack. I think the play went for 6 or 7 yards.
Quote:Kerry Taylor made some extremely clutch catches in the game Sunday. 
Apparently someone finds that tiresome. 
Quote:I could be wrong, but it appeared one of the catches that he made...Henne was trying to throw the ball into the ground to avoid a sack. I think the play went for 6 or 7 yards.

Sure looked that way to me too.
Quote:I could be wrong, but it appeared one of the catches that he made...Henne was trying to throw the ball into the ground to avoid a sack. I think the play went for 6 or 7 yards.

Lol Henne was throwing it away.  What a bad throw away. 

I think Taylor might have had 3 or 4 catches in the fourth quarter. 
Henne loves the 4 yard dig pass.  I'll bet he was surprised when someone actually caught it with the same colored jersey.

Quote:Lol Henne was throwing it away. What a bad throw away.

I think Taylor might have had 3 or 4 catches in the fourth quarter.
...but a great catch for a ball that was gunned at his shins from 8 yards away.
Quote:...but a great catch for a ball that was gunned at his shins from 8 yards away.

Yeah, absolutely.  Pretty clutch too. 
Did you guys like Kerry Taylor on kickoff returns?

Quote:Did you guys like Kerry Taylor on kickoff returns?

Personally I would rather see D Rob back there, but I think we all know why he isn't. 
Quote:The homepage is now reporting that Rackley is going to IR - concussion - as well and that the team has signed Drew Nowak off of the Practice Squad and signed Patrick Lewis, a Center from Cleveland's Practice Squad.

The team used Nowak's spot on the Practice Squad to sign DE D'Aundree Reed.
So if we miss on Clowney and we Draft Mathews, we will have Jockel at left Mathews at right and Lewis at center 2/3rds Texas A&M Oline. :teehee:
Pages: 1 2