Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Disgusting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

That's the word that best describes this game. 

-Stupid penalties

-Biased refs

-Interception at the ONE YARD LINE

-Taylor

-Prosinski

-Key injuries to star players

- Can't even beat E.J. Gabbert

I just hope that the Jags can heal up, and sweep Tennessee next week. Our playoff hopes officially ended with the Pats losing to Miami, and with the loss to Buffalo, I expect that there will be a lot of debate as to whether or not if the Jags should tank these last two games to improve our draft position. I'll let TMD do the honors though.

I'm not going to post again for about a week. That's how disappointed I am today, but kudos to Gus for keeping the team competitive until the final minute. Even if we were playing our 2nd string offense out there today...

6-10. Believe Jacksonville, believe...

After watching all of the first 8 games of the season I can't use the same word to describe these performances. We made some plays all game just the negatives outweighed the positives but they're all correctable just hold onto the stinking ball next time. O-line is also depleted at this point. We couldn't stop the run and dumb penalties kept them going.

Quote:That's the word that best describes this game. 

-Stupid penalties

-Biased refs

-Taylor

-Prosinski

I just hope that the Jags can heal up, and sweep Tennessee next week. Our playoff hopes officially ended with the loss to Miami, and with the loss to Buffalo, I expect that there will be a lot of debate as to whether or not if the Jags should tank these last two games to improve our draft position. I'll let TMD do the honors though.

I'm not going to post again for about a week. That's how disappointed I am today, but kudos to Gus for keeping the team competitive until the final minute. Even if we were playing our 2nd string offense out there today...

You mean fumble at the one. Actually Taylor really stepped up late and made some crucial catches.
The most frustrating play was the D Rob fumble by a wide margin.

-Stupid penalties

-Biased refs

-Taylor

-Prosinski

I just hope that the Jags can heal up, and sweep Tennessee next week. Our playoff hopes officially ended with the loss to Miami, and with the loss to Buffalo, I expect that there will be a lot of debate as to whether or not if the Jags should tank these last two games to improve our draft position. I'll let TMD do the honors though.

Like someone said during the game, us going to the playoffs is equivalent to winning the powerball lol.
Quote:The most frustrating play was the D Rob fumble by a wide margin.

It was until Henne threw that horrible pick.
Kerry Taylor had a bad drop early but he had some nice catches late. The turnovers were killers. But be realistic. Look who was out there playing for us. Look at who Buffalo had out there. I give Bradley and the coaches a ton of credit.

Dumb thread
No, I still think the D Rob fumble was more frustrating. I'll be at the game next week. Hope Shorts and Cyp are back in the lineup.
Disgusting? Not even close. This team is nowhere near deep enough to overcome the loss of their best RB, WR and SS on top of players that have been out even longer.

They are improving. The arrow is pointing up. Don't create unnecessary frustration for yourself with unrealistic expectations.

Quote:It was until Henne threw that horrible pick.

I've come to expect the worst from Chad, the fumble as he goes into the endzone was an all-time fail.
Quote:I've come to expect the worst from Chad, the fumble as he goes into the endzone was an all-time fail.
D Rob needs to be gone, he can't hold onto the ball. The real Chad Henne stood up today.
Quote:D Rob needs to be gone, he can't hold onto the ball. The real Chad Henne stood up today.

Gone? lol...ok
Disgusting?

That's what I call your attitude...  As well as your analysis. 

This game was far from your description.  

I suggest pushing that last drink back and getting some air to breathe.

Quote:D Rob needs to be gone, he can't hold onto the ball. The real Chad Henne stood up today.

Are you slow?
A  loss hurts,but the future is bright with Gus/Dave.

Calm down.

Take a breath.

Acknowledge the fact that with 4 turnovers in the game, we still had a chance at the end and only lost by 7.

Now, think about how such a game would have looked in the first half of the season or last year.

And tell me again how you think this was just so blatantly disgusting. There were some stupid mistakes, no doubt, but the team fought back and stayed in the game. Unlike every other loss of the season, I'm not horribly disappointed by this one. It's a shrug of a loss. It's a young team showing that they aren't at a stage that they can overcome so many mistakes, but they're still showing signs of life and improving in aspects we have previously been hopeless in.
Quote:A  loss hurts,but the future is bright with Gus/Dave.

Definitely.
I got to ask myself if some of the fans on this board love misery.  The team is showing growth and improvement from many young guys and they are still complaining.  I expect to see a ton of added talent this offseason.

Quote:Are you slow?
hey thats just wrong

you need to call him special

godddddddddddddd

this whole thread needs to use the special scissors

bad penalties, i saw two on mclendon for 5 a guy that isn't supposed to see the field and a pass inteference on gratz where he got beat so no

biased refs, just no, we had 3 fumbles today all of which came from our players trying to do to much

browns two fumbles came of him trying to extend the play, d robs of trying to get the td we desperately needed.... cut him.. hell no... the run was brilliant, hit the hold in stride perfect until the end, from a qb learning to play the position give me a break and go wash the sand from your [BAD WORD REMOVED] because you're one crabby idiot

i winge at ref's as much as ramsey from the bud lite ad but i saw one bad one, the pass interference call on ball and even then there was contact

taylor, one drop... one drop and at least 2 other catches for a first down

prosinski, no arguments there bad game, if cyp had been in some of those big runs wouldn't have happened but some would have. jackson and spiller fresh and alternating is a horrible combination for a d where your depth is non existent

injuries, yup body should have been made of carbon fibre take it up with god

ej manuel, our secondary has been poor all year, but thats from a team that has to have 8 in the box to stop the run... why.. no depth on d and a lack of quality at dt and de and olb.... we have rookies first year vets and journeymen in the secondary so you can hardly complain especially after we have made fitzpatrick palmer and weeden look like future hall of famers, there are teething issues and  a lack of talent at key postions.

you know rome, big city still standing.... not built in a day

Pages: 1 2 3