Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Good night Jags!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looked like the same old Jags to me today! Bills get the win and the team with better talent won out today! Back to the drawing board, boys!

I trust your future posts will be just as useless and unintelligent.

We didn't have Shorts, MJD or Cyprien playing today, don't know what you expect.

Good luck with EJ "Just another average QB" Manuel.

I'm sure he'll set your franchise back at least another 4 years.
Don't you mean the Zebras get the win? Get out of here 10 year old.

Everybody complains about injuries and everybody has them. You guys can barely get 40k into your stadium and have to tarp off half the stands. Worst fanbase in the league by a wide margin. You guys will be in London in a few years. Enjoy Henne. HAAAAA!!!!

Quote:Looked like the same old Jags to me today! Bills get the win and the team with better talent won out today! Back to the drawing board, boys!
LOL! If you're bragging about barely beating us due to 4 turnovers, made by us, not made by you, then you just made yourself look like an idiot. We're on the up, where are your "better talent"ed Bills?? LOL! You people make me laugh......

GO JAGS!
But...but...EJ Manuel is elite...

Quote:Everybody complains about injuries and everybody has them. You guys can barely get 40k into your stadium and have to tarp off half the stands. Worst fanbase in the league by a wide margin. You guys will be in London in a few years. Enjoy Henne. HAAAAA!!!!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2012

Who is that team in front of Buffalo?
Quote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2012

LOL!! I swear, everyone thinks we have so much problem with attendance....... Little do they know, even about their own team (i.e. OP) ........HAHAHAA!!

You guys are the biggest joke in the NFL!!! You have no QB, no skill players worth a damn, and a Defense with little to no talent. Have fun with your typical 4-12 season next year. 

At least Henne can complete a screen.

Quote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2012

Our home attendance is greatly skewed by having a game in Toronto in a place that can only seat like 30k, if that game was in buffalo we are def ahead of you clowns
You're still a Bills fan. Why are you trolling?
27-20 Bills win, enough said. Keep on bragging about your 3 game winning streak. You guys are clearly the worst team in the NFL

Quote:27-20 Bills win, enough said. Keep on bragging about your 3 game winning streak. You guys are clearly the worst team in the NFL
Hey tard,are you still in high school?
Quote:Our home attendance is greatly skewed by having a game in Toronto in a place that can only seat like 30k, if that game was in buffalo we are def ahead of you clowns

Excuses huh?
Quote:You guys are the biggest joke in the NFL!!! You have no QB, no skill players worth a damn, and a Defense with little to no talent. Have fun with your typical 4-12 season next year. 

I can't even type out a post pointing out the irony of this post without choking on my water.

This is good bait though. You'll get some of us but I can tell when a Debbie Downer Jags fan is posing as a Bills fan in order to stir the pot.
Quote:Hey tard,are you still in high school?
No Tard actually I am not. Go Jags!!!!! HAAAA!!!!
Heh, it's funny coming from a Bills fan.

I'd understand if it was a Patriots fan or whatever because they're actually good. The Bills are trash and just struggled to beat the Jags (worst team in the NFL ^^^) 2nd stringers.

Pages: 1 2 3