Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Injury Updates - Bills Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After listening to Gus Bradley's presser - it is not looking good for the Jags. 

"Very Questionable"   -  MJD   -  Cecil Shorts

Questionable  -  Cyprien -  Evans    

So the safety and WR groups could really be strained this week.  The possibility of Winston Guy and Prosinski (just off a concussion) is a little scary.

So is a Mike Brown, Jeremy Ebert, Ace Sanders line-up at WR.    Looks like newish WR Kerry Taylor will be the return man with Todman likely taking over #1 RB duty. 

Ace Sanders has been a starter all season. Why are you worried about him?

"Very questionable" is not a designation used in the NFL. Cecil Shorts is either questionable or doubtful; there is no in between. What hvappened to him last week?

I want to see Buffalo's injury report. That might helps us a little bit.

Quote:After listening to Gus Bradley's presser - it is not looking good for the Jags. 

"Very Questionable"   -  MJD   -  Cecil Shorts

He did not sound too optimistic on those two.
I hope MJD doesn't play so we can evaluate Todman. 

Quote:I hope MJD doesn't play so we can evaluate Todman. 
I want to see Todman and Robinson, but hope Shorts goes, we need to get that 1K monkey off our backs.
It'll be interesting to see if mjd and cecil will play. They both have contract solutions looming, mojo more pressing.
Quote:Ace Sanders has been a starter all season. Why are you worried about him?

"Very questionable" is not a designation used in the NFL. Cecil Shorts is either questionable or doubtful; there is no in between. What hvappened to him last week?

I want to see Buffalo's injury report. That might helps us a little bit.
Not worried about Ace - worried about the Ebert being a starter mostly.   I was just listing the probable starting wr group.

I put very questionable in quotation marks for a reason, JW.  It's how Gus described those players' injury status - I know it's not official.  
Any word if Chad Bumphis WR was moved from PS to active roster? I think he's better than Ebert
Quote:Any word if Chad Bumphis WR was moved from PS to active roster? I think he's better than Ebert
 They are using Kerry Taylor for kick returns this week, and that may have been Bumphis' best way to get moved up. We'll see.   They have room with Mincey being released - so they could move him up if they feels he's learned enough of the routes in the game plan for this week. 
Quote: They are using Kerry Taylor for kick returns this week, and that may have been Bumphis' best way to get moved up. We'll see.   They have room with Mincey being released - so they could move him up if they feels he's learned enough of the routes in the game plan for this week. 

Jordan Todman is not returning kickoffs anymore? That is interesting.
I just received a telepathic message from Gus. Dude is amazing. He told me that if MJD and CSIII (he actually referred to them by their initials) can't go, it will be an opportunity for the rest of the RBs and WRs to compete.

Or maybe that is just always ringing in my head. Either way, until he lets me down, I'm drinking Gus Juice.

/nod@NYC4jags

Quote:Jordan Todman is not returning kickoffs anymore? That is interesting.
If MJD does not play - Todman becomes the primary RB.  If he's the primary RB - they will use someone else to return kicks to lessen the chance of injury to Todman.

(with the hope of keeping the RB position from slipping further down the depth chart) 

If MJD plays - we may see Todman returning kicks. 
Quote:If MJD does not play - Todman becomes the primary RB.  If he's the primary RB - they will use someone else to return kicks to lessen the chance of injury to Todman.

(with the hope of keeping the RB position from slipping further down the depth chart) 

If MJD plays - we may see Todman returning kicks. 

I am sure even if MJD does play, Todman will get some carries on offense.
Quote:I am sure even if MJD does play, Todman will get some carries on offense.
Definitely. 
MJD - Doubtful

Shorts - Questionable

Cyprien - Doubtful

Quote:MJD - Doubtful

Shorts - Questionable

Cyprien - Doubtful

Cyp too? Dang.
Quote:MJD - Doubtful

Shorts - Questionable

Cyprien - Doubtful

Tanking
Quote:Tanking
LOL.  I was thinking it while typing that.  "Cue the 'jags are tanking' talk."    Releasing Mincey + holding out  key players due to injury =  Obvious Tanking.    
Shorts to have offseason surgery:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/101320...on-surgery

Quote:Jordan Todman is not returning kickoffs anymore? That is interesting.

Your signature doesn't make sense. A cat doesn't kill me but it won't make me stronger either. I don't get it.

Regards..................the Chiefjag
Pages: 1 2 3