Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: @Bills message board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Seems like most of their fans think they are going to lose out, kind of weird seeing fans of other teams expecting to lose to us but it's not a bad feeling. 

I don't blame them. They got their butts whipped in Tampa.

Bills are one of the most perplexing teams in the league. Their defense has looked incredible at times resembling a playoff contender, then they just melt away. They remind me of the Jets, capable of looking really good then stinking up the joint.

The Bills suck, and will continue to suck. Their old GM was about to be fired, but they let him pick his own replacement and resign instead. He went on to pick EJ who will set them back another 2 years, then everyone will be fired and the process will repeat. 

The odd thing is they have a pretty solid defense and have hit on most first rounders in recent years, but they keep missing on QB and the offensive line is always bad. 

They will still beat us though because we are even worse at the moment. 
Quote:Bills are one of the most perplexing teams in the league. Their defense has looked incredible at times resembling a playoff contender, then they just melt away. They remind me of the Jets, capable of looking really good then stinking up the joint.
There defense is good and can be great at times... the offense is another story and keeps their defense on the field way to long at times... to me this is a toss up game...
Quote:The Bills suck, and will continue to suck. Their old GM was about to be fired, but they let him pick his own replacement and resign instead. He went on to pick EJ who will set them back another 2 years, then everyone will be fired and the process will repeat.

The odd thing is they have a pretty solid defense and have hit on most first rounders in recent years, but they keep missing on QB and the offensive line is always bad.

What makes you think we are worse then them at the moment? I believe we on a 3 game win streak.
Nah Jingo we're definitely better than the Bills right now, with a QB we could certainly be a playoff contender. 

Is it fair to say that the Bills now, are what we were before the bye week?

Quote:The Bills suck, and will continue to suck. Their old GM was about to be fired, but they let him pick his own replacement and resign instead. He went on to pick EJ who will set them back another 2 years, then everyone will be fired and the process will repeat. 

Dude, I saw an interview with that old guy and I thought to myself Thank God we don't have him !!!
TAG, YOU'RE IT

BILLS TO LONDON !!!

Having EJ Manual as your franchise QB is not a good thing. He was the Garrard of college football.

Quote:Having EJ Manual as your franchise QB is not a good thing. He was the Garrard of college football.

More like Mark Sanchez.

Garrard was never good enough to be thought of even incidentally as a first rounder and never had an NFL seasonal performance above "caretaker game manager".

Similar to the Jags 2 years ago
Quote:TAG, YOU'RE IT

BILLS TO LONDON !!!
Only if we somehow swap owners.

[Image: 1667267.jpg]
Quote:TAG, YOU'RE IT

BILLS TO LONDON !!!

Nah, they're going to Toronto.
Quote:I don't blame them. They got their butts whipped in Tampa.

Again Tampa Bay has been nothing to sneeze at as of late.
Bills  23

Jags 10

28-6 Jags

Quote:Is it fair to say that the Bills now, are what we were before the bye week?

CBS stupidly showed Pittsburgh at Miami instead of Buffalo at Tampa Bay in Gainesville (shouldn't they show the closest team?) so I don't know what the Bills are like right now. A blowout loss to a bad team is like us, so judging by the final score, I would say yes.
Quote:Nah Jingo we're definitely better than the Bills right now, with a QB we could certainly be a playoff contender.
As bad as EJ is hes still better than Henne. They have better RBs in Spiller and Jackson. WRs are a wash. Offensive lines are a wash.

They have 3 pro bowl players on their D line, a freak LB in Kiko Alanso, a pro bowl saftey in Byrd, and a very good CB in gilmore.

People need to get their head checked if they think we have more talent than the Bills. They often find ways to beat themselves though so if Henne doesnt turn the ball over we may have a chance. Were due for a bad game from him though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6