Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Colts @ New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, Jaguars fans! Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts visit Ryan Fitzpatrick and the NewYork Jets, for the prime time battle on ESPN's Monday Night Football. Kickoff is at 8:30PM Eastern Standard Time. No injuries, and GO J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS!!!!!
Yes, we are Jaguars fans! Unfortunately I don't see the Jets winning this one, as much as we want them to.

The Colts are my NFL Survivor pick this week.   The other options were anything but stellar.  

Because Andrew Luck is back for this game and the Colts have much more riding on the game than the Jets,  I think the Colts will find a way to win.   The Jets problems in their Secondary should be exploited by Luck if he gets enough time and pocket to throw.

I am pulling for Forte to get me 14 FF points. Other than that, don't care.

Quote:The Colts are my NFL Survivor pick this week. The other options were anything but stellar.  

Because Andrew Luck is back for this game and the Colts have much more riding on the game than the Jets, I think the Colts will find a way to win. The Jets problems in their Secondary should be exploited by Luck if he gets enough time and pocket to throw.

And their QB. Ryan Fitzpatrick was Mr. Interception for what, five weeks? He led the league in that category at one point and eventually was benched in favor of a guy with no regular season experience. His saving grace is Indy's defense.
Quote:And their QB. Ryan Fitzpatrick was Mr. Interception for what, five weeks? He led the league in that category at one point and eventually was benched in favor of a guy with no regular season experience. His saving grace is Indy's defense.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has been an interception machine far too often for the Jets since the 2015 season finale in Buffalo.     That much more in the 2nd half of games.

The game ( vs. Rams ) that Bryce Petty started,  Fitzpatrick's knee limited him greatly.   Once Fitzpatrick's knee improved,  Todd Bowles inserted him back into the starting lineup.  How long that will last remains to be seen.
Quote:Ryan Fitzpatrick has been an interception machine far too often for the Jets since the 2015 season finale in Buffalo. That much more in the 2nd half of games.

The game (vs. Rams) that Bryce Petty started, Fitzpatrick's knee limited him greatly. Once Fitzpatrick's knee improved, Todd Bowles inserted him back into the starting lineup.  How long that will last remains to be seen.

I forgot about the injury. For some reason I thought Fitz would have been benched anyway.
Quote:I forgot about the injury. For some reason I thought Fitz would have been benched anyway.

Most Jets fans and media members that cover the team believe Fitz should have been benched anyway.   With the opportunity to find out more about the young QBs on the roster.
clots will probably win but rooting for the Jets to help the Jags get a more favorable draft pick and just generally hoping a division rival gets demolished.

Quote:Clots will probably win but rooting for the Jets to help the Jags get a more favorable draft pick and just generally hoping a division rival gets demolished.

I mentioned this in the draft section and people thought I was crazy. It's nice to see someone else understands the Jets can help us in April by winning more games.

GO JETS!
Game time!

Refs already helping Clots
Holy crap. The Jets are bad.
Dang, at least we don't look like the Jets.

Todd Bowles has about as much control of his team as Gus.
Quote:Dang, at least we don't look like the Jets.

LOL

Sean McDonough after a Colts score: "Where is the Jets defense?" Best thing I ever heard him say.
I'm watching Victoria Secret Fashion Show.  It's no fun watching other teams in the division be slightly competent.  (Plus, I don't get  ESPN anyway.)

Petty looks better than Bortles
Didn't know the Jets were this bad, but what can I say, being a Jag fan.

Quote:Didn't know the Jets were this bad, but what can I say, being a Jag fan.

Most people knew the Jets were this bad.
Pages: 1 2