Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How many more games will we win this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With 4 games left and us winning 3 out of the last 4, How many more games will we win this season.  3 out of our last 4 games are at home!

final record  4-12  maybe  5-11

We could win all of them. The schedule isn't that difficult, especially if the Colts aren't playing for a spot. Texans played pretty well today though
3 out of the last four games are at home.  Sadly, this team hasn't done very well at home lately.  In home games this year, we've been unable to hold our opponents to under 24 once.  I don't know what it is.  The same thing had happened to the Eagles for a while.  

We suck at home, but I think our guys are taking it one game at a time. They'll be ready to play Thursday against the Texans. Hoping the crowd will show up since the Jags recent success.

I think we win 2 more games, most likely division games it's a weak division top to bottom

The games we COULD win are Titans and Texans. They beat themselves very often and thats the only way we can win.

Quote:The games we COULD win are Titans and Texans. They beat themselves very often and thats the only way we can win.

I'm watching Buffalo.....I think we can beat them too
Quote:The games we COULD win are Titans and Texans. They beat themselves very often and thats the only way we can win.
Dang, it sucks that we can't win any games on our own.  The only way we can win is when the other teams beat themselves.  LOL, what a joke

Quote:Dang, it sucks that we can't win any games on our own.  The only way we can win is when the other teams beat themselves.  LOL, what a joke

You really hating accepting the truth dont you? Remember Chris Johnsons fumbles? Case Keenum being horrible? Weedens 3 turnovers in 2 minutes?

We had 2 offensive drives the whole game and the defense didnt really stop the run or the pass. Youre telling me we outplayed the Browns today?
2 more wins sounds like the best bet... but I would love to see them win out the year and prove the doubters wrong!

Quote:You really hating accepting the truth dont you? Remember Chris Johnsons fumbles? Case Keenum being horrible? Weedens 3 turnovers in 2 minutes?

We had 2 offensive drives the whole game and the defense didnt really stop the run or the pass. Youre telling me we outplayed the Browns today?

yes we outplayed the Browns today if you can't accept that it's because it doesn't fit an agenda you might be trying to push.
Quote:2 more wins sounds like the best bet... but I would love to see them win out the year and prove the doubters wrong!
Welcome Back! 
Maybe Gus starts Gabbert for the rest of the year and lose out
Quote:yes we outplayed the Browns today if you can't accept that it's because it doesn't fit an agenda you might be trying to push.

Explain. Chad henne threw for 200 yards on 40 attempts. MJD barely had above 3 ypc. The defense got shredded, and was lucky Weeden handed them the ball 3 times and his center flipping it over his head.

I give credit to who played well, I have no agenda. Im sorry you cant tell whos playing well and whose not.
Quote:Explain. Chad henne threw for 200 yards on 40 attempts. MJD barely had above 3 ypc. The defense got shredded, and was lucky Weeden handed them the ball 3 times and his center flipping it over his head.

I give credit to who played well, I have no agenda. Im sorry you cant tell whos playing well and whose not.

the Cyp INT wasn't a given, he came up and made the play. The fumble was a forced strip by Babin and recovered by Marks, that's not a given.

Sure if you want to discredit any moment shifting play the team made you can call it a gift game. Rolleyes

The two previous wins yes the team didn't do much to win, today they did, they forced 2 turnovers and took the 1 that was a gimmy. MJD also consistently moved the ball down the field and Henne made a few touch passes including one for a TD to Shorts to win the game, against an all pro DB in Haden, nah you've got no agenda, the team clearly didn't play well today.

troll on
Amazing they put up 32 points on a good defense and people want to call the game a gift game, Laughing

I'm a critic when I see bad but damn it I'll give credit when I see improvement and the team is improving.

Quote:Amazing they put up 32 points on a good defense and people want to call the game a gift game, Laughing

I'm a critic when I see bad but damn it I'll give credit when I see improvement and the team is improving.

Quote:the Cyp INT wasn't a given, he came up and made the play. The fumble was a forced strip by Babin and recovered by Marks, that's not a given.

Sure if you want to discredit any moment shifting play the team made you can call it a gift game. Rolleyes

The two previous wins yes the team didn't do much to win, today they did, they forced 2 turnovers and took the 1 that was a gimmy. MJD also consistently moved the ball down the field and Henne made a few touch passes including one for a TD to Shorts to win the game, against an all pro DB in Haden, nah you've got no agenda, the team clearly didn't play well today.

troll on

I dont think you understand that making a few select plays does not equal playing well.

Who had a good GAME.

Henne played horrible overall, but good on the final drive. Cecil had a couple easy drops, but made 1 great play. MJD has no room to run but he did OK. Our CBs were toasted by Gordon all day. Again, Brandon Weedens turnovers were bad plays by him.

Ace and Marks are the only standouts IMO. And we also limited the run a bit. Those are the only positive performances OVERALL from this game. Sorry you dont agree with it but it doesnt mean its trolling.

126jags4life

Quote:I dont think you understand that making a few select plays does not equal playing well.

Who had a good GAME.

Henne played horrible overall, but good on the final drive. Cecil had a couple easy drops, but made 1 great play. MJD has no room to run but he did OK. Our CBs were toasted by Gordon all day. Again, Brandon Weedens turnovers were bad plays by him.

Ace and Marks are the only standouts IMO. And we also limited the run a bit. Those are the only positive performances OVERALL from this game. Sorry you dont agree with it but it doesnt mean its trolling.
Gordon had an epic, record-making day yes and good for him -- but we won!!  Why can't you be happy?

126jags4life

Quote:Gordon had an epic, record-making day yes and good for him -- but we won!!  Why can't you be happy?
PS we scored over 30 points for the first time this season - who cares how?  We did it - be happy - hopefully our team gets better after watching the tape and adjusts some things.  Gordon is a Beast though - happy we escaped with a win.. maybe one day Blackmon will be that for us if he gets it together.
Pages: 1 2