Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Finally- Another Jim Irsay twitter eruption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Irsay may be more of a jackass than Luck.
I don't see a white boy, I see a damn fool

... So what?

He's right about everything. We've been playing like crap the last 4 weeks.

People calling him a "fool" are saying the exact same things he's saying.

I got no problem with this one ... I expected something really bad, but looks like it is thin skinned haters.

Like Khan and the train leaving the station (without MJD), these owners have every right to push the buttons on their toys.

So the Colts after a hot start have been fading down the stretch...and Irsay is angry about it. Reasonable. Taking to twitter to voice your frustration, like a big ol child.
The question that jumps out is what will Jim Irsay's reaction/  decision making be if the Colts end up not making the playoffs???   That's when heads could roll.  

For what it's worth,  despite their injuries,  I expect the Colts to win the AFC South,  making the above question moot.

Quote:The question that jumps out is what will Jim Irsay's reaction/  decision making be if the Colts end up not making the playoffs???   That's when heads could roll.  

For what it's worth,  despite their injuries,  I expect the Colts to win the AFC South,  making the above question moot.

I'm not sure they can win the South. I think the team that wins this weekend between the Clots & Tacks (got to appease the board) will win the division.

When Dwayne Allen, and Vick Ballard were lost for the season, then Bradshaw, and Wayne ... They lost the 4 best playmakers on the team. But you can see why Irsay feels like he does, the Patriots have lost a lot of playmakers as well, and they are still rolling. Not that Luck is in the same ballpark as Brady, because he isn't. Maybe in time he will be, but that ain't going to be this season (if ever).

It will be interesting to see if Irsay's tweets light a fire under some rear ends, especially the O-Line rears, and the D-Line isn't doing their jobs either. :no:
First thing that pops in my head after reading an Irsay tweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

Quote:I'm not sure they can win the South. I think the team that wins this weekend between the Clots & Tacks (got to appease the board) will win the division.

When Dwayne Allen, and Vick Ballard were lost for the season, then Bradshaw, and Wayne ... They lost the 4 best playmakers on the team. But you can see why Irsay feels like he does, the Patriots have lost a lot of playmakers as well, and they are still rolling. Not that Luck is in the same ballpark as Brady, because he isn't. Maybe in time he will be, but that ain't going to be this season (if ever).

Who have the Patriots lost? At the beginning of the season he was without Amendola & Gronk, and he struggled mightily.

He's since then got Gronk & Amendola back and has been playing well. 

Patriots haven't really lost anyone... Especially offensively.

I don't see a problem with him commenting on his product. It might not be the smartest thing to do but who cares its HIS product.

Quote:I don't see a problem with him commenting on his product. It might not be the smartest thing to do but who cares its HIS product.
It might be his product, but it's still very unprofessional for Irsay to take out his frustrations the way that he did.
LOL just the ramblings of rich spoiled drunk....nothing new from him on that score!!

Quote:I'm not sure they can win the South. I think the team that wins this weekend between the Clots & Tacks (got to appease the board) will win the division.

Typical Clots fan.  Capitalizing tacks.  Smh.
i wonder how khan would be if he had a twitter

Quote:Who have the Patriots lost? At the beginning of the season he was without Amendola & Gronk, and he struggled mightily.

He's since then got Gronk & Amendola back and has been playing well. 

Patriots haven't really lost anyone... Especially offensively.

You are kidding? ... Hernandez, just to play along. :blink:
Quote:i wonder how khan would be if he had a twitter

Broke?
Quote:The question that jumps out is what will Jim Irsay's reaction/ decision making be if the Colts end up not making the playoffs??? That's when heads could roll.

For what it's worth, despite their injuries, I expect the Colts to win the AFC South, making the above question moot.
If you read between the lines enough, Irsay basically said if they dont win the division this year, hes going to personally do something about it. He also made many comments about how injuries arent an excuse for slow starts and losing, and challenged the coaches to adjust to what they have.

Make no mistakes, Irsay is fuming about the lack of production, and hes placing blame squarely on the coaching staff for what he percieves to be a lack of game planning adjustments to compensate for injury.
Quote:If you read between the lines enough, Irsay basically said if they dont win the division this year, hes going to personally do something about it. He also made many comments about how injuries arent an excuse for slow starts and losing, and challenged the coaches to adjust to what they have.

Make no mistakes, Irsay is fuming about the lack of production, and hes placing blame squarely on the coaching staff for what he percieves to be a lack of game planning adjustments to compensate for injury.

Owners don't do that thing around here ... ask TMD.

:whistling:
Quote:Broke?

Would he have bought twitter?
Pages: 1 2 3