Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Does anyone care at this point?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Honest question. It feels like the team is just going thru the motions at this point. They know the inevitable is approaching, as do we, so does anyone bother going thru their usual Sunday afternoon fandom?
A thread for this?

Havent watched a game in weeks. Feels good not watching blake bortles play football
As long as bortles is playing, I have no interest. The guy sucks
I got home today at 3 min left in the 3rd. If anyone knows me, that says all the need to know about how I feel with this crappy team.
I'm definitely apathetic at this point, but like a train wreck I just can't look away. I'm to the point where I'm just watching the games to see what kind of new and innovative ways this team can piss away games.
I don't. I watch the games just to see how they will lose every week. It's funny to me people are still getting upset like they don't know what's going to happen already.

Yes.

Its like being the parent of a disabled child at the moment. Your expectations have to be lowered somewhat, take the small victories , however miniscule they may be or else you will go crazy.
Still watching when I can, but no longer making effort to ensure I can watch. And when I do, there's no longer emotion. "Well, another turnover. Imagine that. Let's see what else is on..." lol
I half watch the games this season, no way in hell I'd give this team 100% of my attention.

I still turn the tv on and occasionally look at the dumpster burning. I maybe actually watch 10-15 mins of it.
And I've watched the games religiously for all these bad years, despite living everywhere but Jax.
I'd honestly prefer that the mods come here and tell us that they were wrong.

There was alot of grief last year about firing Gus.

Those that were calling out the smart people should at least provide a mei culpa....

If anyone does not care what the Jaguars do he does not care about the Jaguars. That makes him not a Jaguars fan in any way. You all know this.

I fell asleep during 2nd half today.
Quote:If anyone does not care what the Jaguars do he does not care about the Jaguars. That makes him not a Jaguars fan in any way. You all know this.

Shouldn't you be celebrating the win?
Seriously, [BLEEP] the owner.

There's really no reason to try and be politically correct about this anymore.

The owner sucks.  The owner's son is a douche bag.  

The entire franchise is garbage.

Why try to sugar coat it?

Quote:Shouldn't you be celebrating the win?

Hahahaha.
Quote:If anyone does not care what the Jaguars do he does not care about the Jaguars. That makes him not a Jaguars fan in any way. You all know this.

Why don't you find your vibrator and stick it up your [BLEEP]?
Lol at the Broncos fan telling people that they're not Jags fans. Sweet irony there boy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11