Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***OFFICIAL Jaguars Vs. Cardinals Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile Our 1-8 Jaguars are finally back on the local confines of EverBank  Field,  after their trip to London, losing to the 49ers, and earning  their first win at Nashville against the Tennessee Titans by the score of 29-27 last Sunday afternoon. as they host the visiting  and 5-4 Arizona Cardinals in Jacksonville.

Jags have a chance to win two game in a row, and win in front of their fans forsthe first time this season.  Kickoff from EverBank Field is at 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time.   NO injuries, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!    :yes:  :thumbsup:  ^_^  Big Grin  Smile

GO JAGWIRES

Score a touchdown please Jags...

Quote:Score a touchdown please Jags...

Hey, they're leading up to it.

First game a safety; second game a field goal; third game* two field goals; fourth game has to have a TD, right? I'm just afraid they'll only be one.

*I don't count as a home game any game in which you need a passport to attend.
Quote:Hey, they're leading up to it.

First game a safety; second game a field goal; third game* two field goals; fourth game has to have a TD, right? I'm just afraid they'll only be one.

*I don't count as a home game any game in which you need a passport to attend.
I find your logic to be spot on...with Carson Palmer showing a lack of class hopefully our Jags step up and deliver a healthy dose of repsect.
I hope none of our linebackers get hurt. We are a little thin this week. The front line really needs to step up. Go Jags.
Let's Go Jags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's gonna get ugly. Not because Carson Palmer is good, because he isn't, but because Peterson will be on CS3 all day long and Chad Henne is our QB.

To be honest, I will be surprised if we get past their 30 yard line at all today.

Counting on our D to come through again.

They will be the difference maker in our win. 24-21

Please dont make me hold my breath on this one. I want to see 21-0 Cards by halftime. 

Back at the bank! Let's go Jags!!
I'm looking to see them build on last weeks success, Arizona's not a good squad this shouldn't be a blow out loss. I could see this game going either way

Should be interesting without Poz. Unless the offense breaks out we have no chance. Thus, we have no chance. But i'm watching enthusiastically anyway.

Terry Bradshaw takes a shot at the Jags. Smh.
I hope the Jags analysed their game tapes from the Titans game last Sunday what plays and adjustments the team did, that made them win, and apply them against the Cardinals today.
Quote: 

To be honest, I will be surprised if we get past their 30 yard line at all today.

I surprised when we do that any day.
Man, Dick Stockton is looking old.

Prediction: Mike Brown breaks the 1 year TD drought.

21-14 Cards

Let's go Jags!  Game time baby!!!  Is it cloudy in Jacksoville today?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15