Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Titans vs. Colts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, those Titans really suck.
Opening drive......8 plays....80yds.......TD.......yeah they suck....no wonder we beat them
2nd drive......11 plays....68yards......TD
colts looking rough tonight

damn if we win out, we have a chance at the playoffs. our remaining schedule is soft compared to the rest of the afcs. titans need to win lol 

3rd and 1 and you pass? your running game is working. freaking tacks  :no:

Quote:damn if we win out, we have a chance at the playoffs. our remaining schedule is soft compared to the rest of the afcs. titans need to win lol 

is Henne a prophet? :woot:
I'm telling you the AFC South has quickley become a division for the taking. It's not out of the realm of possiblity to be in contention for this division next year.

dang clots. 

Clots settle for a FG......17-6 Tacks.......Tacks must be kicking themselves for losing to us......they would be on track for tie in the division if they had held serve against us. If we hits on the draft next year......we can make some noise.
This division is so poor if the Colts are the best we have.

If we get good QB play next season we can easily win the division

2 quick scores for Indy.......oh why did we have to beat Indy at the end of '11......if any team ever laid down in a game.....it was Indy to get Luck
God I hate this game.....I hate both these teams and I'm rooting against both......I feel like shiiiiiit
its kinda like does there HAVE to be a winner?

Bet the tacks are really going crazy on their board after losing two division games at home. :thumbsup:

Where's the big brave man now? He was screaming for everyone from the gm on down to get fired after losing to us.

I would have loved to stayed up to watch the whole game. Had to go to bed at the half., couldn't make it. The game had the feel though that the 2nd half would be good. Glad Indy pulled it out as I had them for big pts in FBT's pick em.

damn the tacks, ruining our slim playoffs chances lol

Quote:damn the tacks, ruining our slim playoffs chances lol

It's 1999 all over again!?!?!?! I HATE THE TACKS!!!!
Colts win!

7-3

3.5 game lead in the division

Beat every division opponent on the road

Love it! Smile