Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans vs. Colts

Yeah, those Titans really suck.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Opening drive......8 plays....80yds.......TD.......yeah they suck....no wonder we beat them

2nd drive......11 plays....68yards......TD

colts looking rough tonight

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

damn if we win out, we have a chance at the playoffs. our remaining schedule is soft compared to the rest of the afcs. titans need to win lol 

3rd and 1 and you pass? your running game is working. freaking tacks  :no:

Quote:damn if we win out, we have a chance at the playoffs. our remaining schedule is soft compared to the rest of the afcs. titans need to win lol 

is Henne a prophet? :woot:

I'm telling you the AFC South has quickley become a division for the taking. It's not out of the realm of possiblity to be in contention for this division next year.

dang clots. 

Clots settle for a FG......17-6 Tacks.......Tacks must be kicking themselves for losing to us......they would be on track for tie in the division if they had held serve against us. If we hits on the draft next year......we can make some noise.

This division is so poor if the Colts are the best we have.

If we get good QB play next season we can easily win the division

2 quick scores for Indy.......oh why did we have to beat Indy at the end of '11......if any team ever laid down in a game.....it was Indy to get Luck

God I hate this game.....I hate both these teams and I'm rooting against both......I feel like shiiiiiit

its kinda like does there HAVE to be a winner?

Bet the tacks are really going crazy on their board after losing two division games at home. :thumbsup:

Where's the big brave man now? He was screaming for everyone from the gm on down to get fired after losing to us.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I would have loved to stayed up to watch the whole game. Had to go to bed at the half., couldn't make it. The game had the feel though that the 2nd half would be good. Glad Indy pulled it out as I had them for big pts in FBT's pick em.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

damn the tacks, ruining our slim playoffs chances lol

Quote:damn the tacks, ruining our slim playoffs chances lol

It's 1999 all over again!?!?!?! I HATE THE TACKS!!!!

Colts win!

7-3

3.5 game lead in the division

Beat every division opponent on the road

Love it! Smile