Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Our 2-9 Jacksonville Jaguars are back in EverBank Field as they host the defending Super Bowl 50 Champions, and 7-4,  Denver Broncos, without both Peyton Manning (retired),  Brock Osweiler (Houston Texans),  and Trevor Siemien (foot injury) Rookie Paxton Lynch makes his second start for Denver.

Today current Jaguars linebacker Malik Jackson, the only Jaguar with a Super Bowl ring, will face his former team. Jackson signed a six-year $90 million contract with Jacksonville in the past off-season.

Denver is making their first regular season visit in Jacksonville in six years. Jaguars QB David Garrard threw the game-winning 24-yard touchdown pass to Kassim Osgood, with 7:59 remaining in the fourth quarter, to defeat the Broncos at EverBank Field, back on Opening Week on September 12, 2010.

Despite their current 2-9 record, Jacksonville still leads Denver in the all-time series with 6 games over 5 losses, including two playoff games split between the Jaguars and Broncos both during January and December 1997.

Partly cloudy skies at 74 degrees is the local game forecast inside EverBank Field, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time, along withg 0% precipitation, 60% humidity, and southeastern winds at 12 miles per hour.

NFL players are being allowed to custom design their cleats for the charitable cause of their choice during the Week 13 schedule to promote the 'My Cause, My Cleats' campaign.

NO injuries to both the Jaguars and Broncos,  win your third game of the season, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!    :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2016/regular13

http://506sports.com/

http://www.nfl.com/mycause,mycleats

Quote:Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Our 2-9 Jacksonville Jaguars are back in EverBank Field as they host the defending Super Bowl 50 Champions Denver Broncos.

Today current Jaguars linebacker Malik Jackson, the only Jaguar with a Super Bowl ring, will face his former team. Jackson signed a six-year $90 million contract with Jacksonville in the past off-season.

NO injuries to both the Jaguars and Broncos,  win your third game of the season, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!    :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

You sure?
Quote:You sure?

There is no reason to want players on either team to get hurt.
Quote:There is no reason to want players on either team to get hurt.

It can read as though there ARE no players injured on either team OR we wish there to be no NEW injuries as a result of this game.

My comment is tongue-in-cheek.

You know, it IS possible to not reply sometimes, you really don't need to try and prove everyone wrong.
Quote:It can read as though there ARE no players injured on either team OR we wish there to be no NEW injuries as a result of this game.

My comment is tongue-in-cheek.

You know, it IS possible to not reply sometimes, you really don't need to try and prove everyone wrong.

When Amelia posts that, it always means "I hope nobody on either team gets hurt." That has been clear since he began starting official threads.

It is not possible to see whatever a "tongue in cheek" comment is. If it looks serious, it is serious, especially when you are talking about a person's health or life.
I hope all the Donkos drop dead from heat exhaustion during warm-ups.
Quote:When Amelia posts that, it always means "I hope nobody on either team gets hurt." That has been clear since he began starting official threads.

It is not possible to see whatever a "tongue in cheek" comment is. If it looks serious, it is serious, especially when you are talking about a person's health or life.

Really? WOW.
Quote:Really? WOW.

Just ask her if she hopes the Jags win and Broncos lose. Tell her Real Jaguars fans must feel that way or they aren't really fans.
Anyway, I hope the Jaguars play and coach as well as they possibly can on offense, special teams, and defense  It is a statement game for them. We can't sleep on a team that is trying to get in the playoffs. Paxton Lynch has played over 1.5 games so far and practiced with the starters all week, so he will be ready for the challenge. We need to exploit his inexperience on the road (little more than half a game) with our pass rush.

Who do you all want to win?

I vote Jaguars.

Take down the donkeys.

I think the jags take this one. Winning doesnt matter to them, they're playing the superbowl champs so there's no pressure on them and that's when we really play. Jags 31 Broncos 13. Lynch struggles and we dominate a struggling offensive line.
We're gonna lose.

This is gonna get ugly fast.
Who's Ramsey got Sanders or Thomas? Id rather thomas and put colvin/prince on sanders. Prince couldnt handle thomas.
Quote:I think the jags take this one. Winning doesnt matter to them, they're playing the superbowl champs so there's no pressure on them and that's when we really play. Jags 31 Broncos 13. Lynch struggles and we dominate a struggling offensive line.

I'll have a double of whatever you've been having tonight.
Quote:I think the jags take this one. Winning doesnt matter to them, they're playing the superbowl champs so there's no pressure on them and that's when we really play. Jags 31 Broncos 13. Lynch struggles and we dominate a struggling offensive line.

Paxton Lynch is at the very least an x factor.  

One question that immediately comes to mind is will Gary Kubiak play cautiously on Offense, making sure that his high caliber Defense is in position to win the game?   Kubiak is coming off a game that he made a very risky decision in his team try a 62 yard FG in OT.   That probably cost the Broncos a tie. 
Quote:I'll have a double of whatever you've been having tonight.
apple cider and bourbon
Quote:apple cider and bourbon

Well then, make it a triple!
Quote: Paxton Lynch is at the very least an x factor.

One question that immediately comes to mind is will Gary Kubiak play cautiously on Offense, making sure that his high caliber Defense is in position to win the game? Kubiak is coming off a game that he made a very risky decision in his team try a 62 yard FG in OT. That probably cost the Broncos a tie.
Lynch has a rocket launcher arm and could shred us but I think our D has a breaking out party against the non motivated 3rd place broncos
Quote:Well then, make it a triple!

He thinks we're going to win...he's already drinking triples!