Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Don't Look Now But.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
.....we have lots of other competition for the #1 pick.

Tampa 1-8.......plays ATL, DET, CARO, BUF, SF, STL, NO

ATL 2-7..........plays TAMPA, NO, BUF, GB, WASH, SF, CAR

MINN. 2-7......plays SEA, GB, CHI, BALT, PHI, CIN, DET

HOU. 2-7.......plays OAK, JAX, NE, JAX, INDY, DEN, TENN

BUF. 3-7.......plays NYJ, ATL, TAMPA, JAX, MIA, NE

PITT. 3-6.......plays DET, CLE, BALT, MIA, CIN, GB, CLE

OAK. 3-6......plays HOU, TEN, DAL, NYJ, KC, SD, DEN

WASH. 3-6...plays PHI, SF, NYG, KC, ATL, DAL, NYG

NYG 3-6....,plays GB, DAL, WASH, SD, SEA, DET, WASH

JAGs 1-8....play ARI, HOU, CLE, HOU, BUF, TEN, INDY

I think we may have 2 more wins left in us.....maybe even 3 if we get lucky (or unlucky). If I was a bettin' man....and I ain't.....I'd say we're a top 3 pick. Who do you think our biggest competition is after Tampa?
Wrong forum. This topic is already in the NFL At Large forum, where it belongs.

Quote:Wrong forum. This topic is already in the NFL At Large forum, where it belongs.

I never understood this.

Why in the world does it matter what forum it's in? You seem to always say "wrong forum." How about you reply to the topic and it will be moved if it needs to be. I cringe at every single one of your posts JW. Like how can you be so clueless ALL the time!!!!!

Anyway, back on TOPIC,

I only see the bucs and possibly the Vikings as a true threat to us. It's going to be a tight race for sure especially if we beat Houston in our next matchup.
Quote:I cringe at every single one of your posts JW. Like how can you be so clueless ALL the time!!!!!

It's how she's wired. Personally, I find it thoroughly entertaining.
Quote:It's how she's wired. Personally, I find it thoroughly entertaining.

I guess il look at it that way for now
Quote:I guess I will look at it that way for now.

High Score is right. If you don't like it, you can ignore me and I won't care.
Minnesota has a brutal schedule 

Tampa play Atlanta so  either Tampa are going 2-8 or Atlanta are going 3-7 this week.

Houston play Oakland so Houston are going 3-7 or Oakland are going 4-6.

NYG have a great chance of beating GB without Rodgers.

We have an easy run-in so it wouldn't surprise me to see the Jags finish up 3-13 or 4-12. Minnesota are my favourites for losing out from now but AD can win games on his own so who knows...

Quote:Minnesota has a brutal schedule 
Green Bay, Chicago and Baltimore should be winnable games for them, especially if Rogers is still out.

Atlanta looks like a legit threat, too.

Houston is looking like a 6-10 team (counting 2 wins over us.  We don't match up well with them right now).

We had more go our way this week than virtually the whole first half of the season combined. Two fumbles led directly to touchdowns. And we still barely beat an average team that lost their starting QB during the game.

That doesn't exactly inspire confidence with me that this team can eek out 3-4 wins. I say one more tops.
Quote:We had more go our way this week than virtually the whole first half of the season combined. Two fumbles led directly to touchdowns. And we still barely beat an average team that lost their starting QB during the game.

That doesn't exactly inspire confidence with me that this team can eek out 3-4 wins. I say one more tops.

This
Thanks burt, this is a big help in seeing the road ahead for the rest of the season.

Just like the standing for playoffs....the reverse for the top pick(s) can turn on one game.

Much more informative than the other one.

Quote:Wrong forum. This topic is already in the NFL At Large forum, where it belongs.

Thanks for being the board police. Another pointless post from you.
The Bucs and Vikes look to be the bottom dwellers fighting with our Jags for the first pick.  The Vikes remaining schedule is harsh.   

I don't see us winning two more games it took everything going perfect to hold onto a 2pt win over a horrible tack team
this is a really good post didn't know how bad some schedules were

that is a filthy run for minnesota wouldn't count them out of the running especially if they stop using ponder.

think houston will pick up some wins not least 1 against us so not too worried bout them same with the bills and pittsburgh you can see w's for them there

that's not nice and they aren't playing well on either side of the ball, would not be surprised if they lost to tampa next week leaving 3 teams on 2 and 8 that end run is nasty too especially if green bay get rodgers back for that game i can only see 2-3 possible wins on that run

thats not the best either, think next weeks game against houston will define which club is the bottom feeder i have a feeling oakland and i can see max one or two more wins for them

little guess

i think it will end

jags 2-14 if we keep playing like we did last week i see one more win for us and if the games stay closer ill be delighted, even if we ended 1-16 with no more blowouts I would be really happy with that

tampa 3-13 win at atlanta next week and win at buffalo or st louis to take them out of the bottom spot

minnesota 3-13 win at gb next without rodgers or a phili

atlanta 3-13 win at washington or buffalo (this team looks rough at the moment without that receiving core)

oakland 4-12 win somewhere
I am hoping Caldwell helps the cause and starts using IR to our advantage.

Quote:.....we have lots of other competition for the #1 pick.

Tampa 1-8.......plays ATL, DET, CARO, BUF, SF, STL, NO

HOU. 2-7.......plays OAK, JAX, NE, JAX, INDY, DEN, TENN

BUF. 3-7.......plays NYJ, ATL, TAMPA, JAX, MIA, NE

PITT. 3-6.......plays DET, CLE, BALT, MIA, CIN, GB, CLE

WASH. 3-6...plays PHI, SF, NYG, KC, ATL, DAL, NYG

NYG 3-6....,plays GB, DAL, WASH, SD, SEA, DET, WASH

JAGs 1-8....play ARI, HOU, CLE, HOU, BUF, TEN, INDY

I think we may have 2 more wins left in us.....maybe even 3 if we get lucky (or unlucky). If I was a bettin' man....and I ain't.....I'd say we're a top 3 pick. Who do you think our biggest competition is after Tampa?
Personally, I dont think any of those teams are a "threat" to the Jags as far as #1 goes except TB. TB is the only competition, but I do not think they will go QB with #1. Glennon is coming along nicely. He has a freaking cannon for an arm.

I would actually rather have the second pick... A half price Manzeil is 2x as good as a whole cost Bridgewater

Quote:Personally, I dont think any of those teams are a "threat" to the Jags as far as #1 goes except TB. TB is the only competition, but I do not think they will go QB with #1. Glennon is coming along nicely. He has a freaking cannon for an arm.
If the Bucs have the first pick, it's still a problem. If they don't go QB they'll trade to the highest bidder.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10