Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colts vs Rams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

35-0 Rams in the 3rd quarter. I'm speechless Colts fans. I'm truly at a loss for words right now.

Crash back down to earth...

damn it.. if that fat kicker of ours could just hit kicks and if Kubes didn't stroke out, we'd be right in the thick of things..

Oh well, everything happens for a reason.

Rams are no joke though, they've been playing great football as of late.  The mullet is turning that team around.  I hate to say it and he is a little dirty, but he is a good coach.

He is highly dirty.  I was really hoping he'd run that team into the ground and never get another job.  Oh well.

But seriously, what the hell, Colts?  AT home, too?

T. Rich…so good

Quote:T. Rich…so good

What has first rounder done so far?  I haven't even looked

The AFC south curse is hilarious. Bravo, curse!
I'm not sure if there's a curse but I don't think any of us are very good.

Yup, it was one of the most pathetic Colts games I have witnessed. No one played good. No one. Normally in every game you can come up with a few a positives about some players, but I can't do that for anyone. Maybe Mathis. He got 2 sacks in the first quarter (then the Rams stopped passing, can't blame them).

Just a pathetic performance by the Colts. Like, 2011 Colts pathetic.

Oh well. Move on, at least it's a short week and (hopefully) get this taste out of our mouths on Thursday.

Young teams have games like this. As a jags fan it is nice to see that Andrew Luck is human.

Quote:Yup, it was one of the most pathetic Colts games I have witnessed. No one played good. No one. Normally in every game you can come up with a few a positives about some players, but I can't do that for anyone. Maybe Mathis. He got 2 sacks in the first quarter (then the Rams stopped passing, can't blame them).

Just a pathetic performance by the Colts. Like, 2011 Colts pathetic.

Oh well. Move on, at least it's a short week and (hopefully) get this taste out of our mouths on Thursday.

So to confirm, are you an elite organisation this week after getting destroyed by a Kellen Clemens led Rams?
Quote:So to confirm, are you an elite organisation this week after getting destroyed by a Kellen Clemens led Rams?

Um... Losing 1 game doesn't change anything. Especially when we're still leading the division & will for sure make the playoffs this year. You must be full of yourself.

Jags fans giddy about getting their 1st win in a year.

Congrats on that, btw.
Quote:Um... Losing 1 game doesn't change anything. Especially when we're still leading the division & will for sure make the playoffs this year. You must be full of yourself.

Congrats on that, btw.

Many thanks for your congrats. Considering i get up at 4am to watch the games, i'm long overdue some value for my effort.

You guys are so average and our division is a joke. You must be pleased that the jags bailed you guys out by beating the elite Titans for you.
Mediocre teams don't become elite by trading 1st founders for mediocre running backs.

Quote:Mediocre teams don't become elite by trading 1st founders for mediocre running backs.

I get ridiculed by these delusional colts fans for comments like this...watch out
Quote:35-0 Rams in the 3rd quarter. I'm speechless Colts fans. I'm truly at a loss for words right now.

You are not the only one. I could not believe it. I was shocked beyond words. 

The Colts threw 4 INTS. I believe 3 of them were in the end zone! Luck missed TY on an easy TD pass. On another  potential TD pass TY fell down on a long gainer. The Colts gave up a TD on a fumble sack and the special teams gave up another TD on the strangest 91 YD punt return I have ever seen.

It defied belief!

Thankfully, unlike the Colts, the Jaguars took care of business. We still hold a 2 game lead. But this was the worst game the Colts have played in years. Unreal. 
Quote:I get ridiculed by these delusional colts fans for comments like this...watch out

I haven't ridiculed anyone.  Smile
Quote:Um... Losing 1 game doesn't change anything. Especially when we're still leading the division & will for sure make the playoffs this year. You must be full of yourself.

Congrats on that, btw.

Good post.

We have to keep everything in perspective. The Colts are 6-3 through 9 weeks. This is a good record. We also lead by 2 games in our division. We all would have taken this scenario in a second if it had been offered to us in August. No complaining. We just played a bad game. But a win at Tennessee this Thursday, and we will be in great shape.
Quote:You guys are so average and our division is a joke. You must be pleased that the jags bailed you guys out by beating the elite Titans for you.

Sigh. Yes, look at many power rankings and you'll see these 3 teams in the top 5: Denver, Seattle, San Francisco. What do all 3 of those have in common? Yes, they all lost to the Colts.

The Colts have a bad case of playing to their opponent, which we've done all year. Mostly, being able to pull out wins.

I honestly feel injuries have just finally been piling up on the Colts. You can only withstand so many injuries. Reggie Wayne, Dwayne Allen, Ahmad Bradshaw, Donald Thomas, Vick Ballard. 5 KEY starters for the Colts on offense. Hard to overcome.

The Colts will still win this division and make the playoffs and really this game didn't hurt the Colts at all (yes we could have put us further ahead), but it really didn't hurt. As far as division: Jags & Texans are irrelevant, Titans lost. And seeding for the playoffs: Bengals lost, & the first seed will go to the winner of the AFC West, Patriots didn't play today.

One thing the Colts do better than anyone: they bounce back after a loss. Hopefully that continues.
Pages: 1 2 3 4