Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Woman hands out letters to 'obese' children for Halloween
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../3312537/#

...how long will it take her to get the smell of egg off of her property, and clean up all that toilet paper?

Readies the Egg Cannon :teehee:

She'll be using that same pedestal to clean up all that egg from her house.. And rightfully so..
I cannot express myself in a single word in the way that I'd like on this board...

This lady must lead a pretty pathetic life if she gets off by calling kids fat on Halloween. If you're really that concerned hand out some Frisbees or Nerf balls or something of the sort instead.

What a *****. Hope her house gets egged big time. 

Quote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../3312537/#

...how long will it take her to get the smell of egg off of her property, and clean up all that toilet paper?

Alternate plan. Give a sugar free fruit snack to the fat kids and chocolate treats to the kids in shape.
I hope this is in my neighborhood.  My son (20 mths) is pretty skinny for his age right now but I would go off on that lady for doing that to someone else's kid.  Its not right, and they dont need you to tell them anything.

I wouldnt be able to keep my cool around someone that dumb.

Some people just want to suck the life out of everything!!
What a judgmental, loudmouth, snobby, egotistical control freak.  Quite a rare blend.

Did I say rare?  I meant common.  Very common.

It's funny that she thinks its fine to give candy to the healthy kids.  Candy is bad for them too.

Give them butterscotch...I mean because who actually likes butterscotch?

Quote:Give them butterscotch...I mean because who actually likes butterscotch?

I like butterscotch!! Give out those nasty gooey things wrapped in black or orange plain wrappers that supposedly taste like peanut butter. Those things are just wrong!!
I'll give the kids sauerkraut, and when they complain I'll just tell them to stop being such sauerkrauts.  

Quote:I'll give the kids sauerkraut, and when they complain I'll just tell them to stop being such sauerkrauts.

Then they'll say; "Well, you are what you eat!"
Quote:Give them butterscotch...I mean because who actually likes butterscotch?
Butterscotch is the bomb.  Let me give a plug to Sweet Pete's...that stuff is not cheap, but their butterscotch is amazing.
Just handed out my first letter!!! Superman will NEVER fly, he might roll, but will never fly. Good gosh. Should've gone as an elephant.
Quote:I like butterscotch!! Give out those nasty gooey things wrapped in black or orange plain wrappers that supposedly taste like peanut butter. Those things are just wrong!!
Quote:Butterscotch is the bomb.  Let me give a plug to Sweet Pete's...that stuff is not cheap, but their butterscotch is amazing.

You people disgust me [Image: Yqpx5I2.gif]
She will have a federal cabinet position in no time. :whistling:

Quote:You people disgust me [Image: Yqpx5I2.gif]

Don't have those of us that have great taste!! Big Grin

<div>With everyone so angry at her, I think I notice an opportunity to take advantage of this situation.

She is going to need someone to love her. ... Don't we all at some point, or another? :yes: Yeah, I'm gonna score here, fella's ... you guys can high 5 me later.

Should I go with:

"Trick or Treat?" ... "No lady, this is just a costume I forgot to iron of an old man's birthday suit" ... "and my Donkey" Love
</div>

or

"I have candy little girl"?

She probably had some horrible experience as a child while trick or treating. I am starting to see all kinds on angles I can exploit. :woot: May have to scheme on it for a few more days. Tongue

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6