Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: "America is back."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Pence introducing our POTUS ahead of his historic address in the Rose Garden.

Lot of melting snowflakes right now.

Quote:Lot of melting snowflakes right now.

It's almost summer, you are going to have to come up with a new term.
Quote:Pence introducing our POTUS ahead of his historic address in the Rose Garden.

That China of all countries will be leading they way when it comes to climate change control?
Quote:That China of all countries will be leading they way when it comes to climate change control?

Cool story, bro.
Quote:That China of all countries will be leading they way when it comes to climate change control?

China leading the way in climate control? Now that's a good one.
Quote:China leading the way in climate control? Now that's a good one.

Typo.  He meant China leads the way in exemptions from the agreement.

Anyone worth their salt knows no country or people have anything to do with "climate control."  The sun "controls" our climate and those of the other planets in our system.

Solar systems come at you fast.
Bless President Trump for pulling us out of this horrible agreement that 0bummer got us into.
So? Are the US , Nicaragua and Syria the only countries not taking part in this accord?

While around 200 or so do take part? Most of the world?

I guess some would call this leadership.

But gotta say...great following the footsteps of the likes of Syria, and Nicaragua. Economic powerhouses.

We sign an agreement. Then pull out not long after.

Trust and credibility...poof.
Quote:So? Are the US , Nicaragua and Syria the only countries not taking part in this accord?

But gotta say...great following the footsteps of the likes of Syria, and Nicaragua. Economic powerhouses.

I take it you didn't listen to the address.
Otherwise, I would have expected the kneejerk response to be more like:

Trump says he's trying to get us back into the agreement!

Flip flop!  Nutha broken promus!

When in reality, he's attempting to renegotiate terms that are more beneficial to the US that the previous administration fumbled.  That's becoming a theme, having so much to clean up at every single turn.

Quote:I take it you didn't listen to the address.
He wants to renegotiate . France, Germany and some others said that ain't happening.

I stand by what I said. Regardless of who is in charge, when one can't be trusted by pulling out of deals, in some cases, deals one initiates, the trust factor goes down.

We are going to gain financially and make America great again by upping carbon emmisions and standing with the Syrians when it comes to very rare agreement with 99 % of the rest of the world?

No point debating. This guy can [BLEEP] in your yard and you'd thank him for the fertilizer.
Quote:So? Are the US , Nicaragua and Syria the only countries not taking part in this accord?

200 or so want the US taxpayer money Obama promised them as part of the deal. 
Any American who loves his country should rather have that money stay in the US. But the Hate America First crowd once again shows just what it's made of.

Quote:He wants to renegotiate . France, Germany and some others said that ain't happening.

I stand by what I said. Regardless of who is in charge, when one can't be trusted by pulling out of deals, in some cases, deals one initiates, the trust factor goes down.

We are going to gain financially and make America great again by upping carbon emmisions and standing with the Syrians when it comes to very rare agreement with 99 % of the rest of the world?

No point debating. This guy can [BAD WORD REMOVED] in your yard and you'd thank him for the fertilizer.

We get it, it's not Democrat backed so it's the devil.

So blind to the bigger picture.

Who would trust us after all the nonsense 0bama pulled?!?!  You don't continue down the wrong path for the sake of continuity.  You work for positive improvement.

0bama did NOT reflect American values or interests, domestically or abroad in his policy.

Again, he left a lot to fix, however, much of the damage he did will unfortunately have lasting consequences (the health care debacle being the biggest.)  You can't just not try to fix it, that would be worse than the fool 0bama and the Democrats did to us all to begin with.
France and Germany won't renogitiate? Now who doesn't care about the earth?
Quote:France and Germany won't renogitiate? Now who doesn't care about the earth?
Oh. They pulled out too?

Even if humans had zero effect, what is wrong with trying to have a cleaner world, less reliant on coal and oil? What's wrong with creating green energy jobs? What's wrong with breaking away from the OPEC teat? Worst case scenario, we make the environment a bit better. Best case, we save humanity from planetary destruction.

Some say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
It's all a Chinese hoax. So, it's time to get out.

DJT

The US and Syria. Piss the rest of the climate change suckers.

Although we helped craft this accord, it's time to crawfish and back out.

But once Prez Trump told us it was this hoax perpetrated by those currency manipulators, China...then..hell yeah. Get out. Now maybe he can bring his own manufacturing back from overseas. Freedom rings.
Quote:Oh. They pulled out too?

Even if humans had zero effect, what is wrong with trying to have a cleaner world, less reliant on coal and oil? What's wrong with creating green energy jobs? What's wrong with breaking away from the OPEC teat? Worst case scenario, we make the environment a bit better. Best case, we save humanity from planetary destruction.

You are still free to pursue all of that.

All that has changed is that the US no longer promises to give away a $trillion per year of US taxpayer money to third world dictators. The US government can now concentrate on what is best for US citizens without interference from other governments.

But the worst case scenario is billions of innocent people dying for lack of affordable electricity and winter heating fuel.

Quote:Oh. They pulled out too?

It's so important that they won't even renegotiate. Tisk tisk.
Quote:It's so important that they won't even renegotiate. Tisk tisk.

Lol.

Don't piss your pants. You think after getting out after helping craft this deal by wanting more, or less these countries will just fall in line and do something against their principles with someone they don't like?

You can't bankrupt your way out of problems in the political arena as you can in the business arena.

Personally, if someone goes back on a deal after agreeing to it, and were a big proponent in crafting it, I'd tell them to go [BLEEP] themselves if they back tracked and then wanted to renegotiate.

But who knows. Alienation from the rest of the cohabitants of this earth may be on a few wish lists.

Cmon man, we're America. Screw the rest of the world. We don't need those losers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5