Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Worst Team in NFL history
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Based on the 42-10 loss today the Jacksonville Jaguars have lost 9 consecutive games by 10 points or more (including Week 17 of last year). No team in NFL history has lost more games in a row by 10 or more points. The team has scored a league low 86 points while giving up a league high 264 points. We are 14 points below the Bucs for points scored and they have played one less game. 

The following are our current rankings:

32nd in total offense (by 11.2 yards per game)

29th in total defense

20th in passing offense

32nd in rushing offense

13th in passing defense

32nd in rushing defense (31 yards worse per game than any other team)

This team is horrendous and will be recognized as one of the worst in NFL history, if they go 0-16 they will no doubt hold that record.

awesome

at least we will be in the record books
Get back to me when they're 0 and 25, then we can talk about being the worst team in history. Until then the Bucs are still the best at being the worst.

Yes loose..... ! Keep tanking the season Banana , no wins. Keep the number 1 spot in the draft. Get the quarterback and whatever other players you want to get. Keep the coaching staff and still loose next season's to come. GO Jags...! B)

Quote:Yes loose..... ! Keep tanking the season Banana , no wins. Keep the number 1 spot in the draft. Get the quarterback and whatever other players you want to get. Keep the coaching staff and still loose next season's to come. GO Jags...! B)

I think you mean lose....
Quote:I think you mean lose....

No he hopes wi keep loooseing so we can get that # 1 puck.   We need that # 1 puck to dreft Teddie Bridgeford. :yes:

Quote:I think you mean lose....
Our point differential is only 3rd worst in NFL history.  I fully expect the Jags to make up for that and finish as the best worst team in NFL history.

Bungles

Ain'ts

Cremsickles

And now.....introducing the "Unteal's"  Can't win "until" we get a real QB.

They're all bad/inexperienced. Just have to hope some step up and become future pieces to build around.

Wait a second..........I THOUGHT WE WERE PLAYING GOLF. 

cool story bro

The Creamsickle Bucs were worse than us. Period.

Quote:The Creamsickle Bucs were worse than us. Period.

care to elaborate.  Question mark?
Quote:care to elaborate.  Question mark? 

Sure. They lost 26 straight games. Is that enough?
I highly doubt the Jaguars will lose 26 straight games. 

So not true! I feel confident we would have soundly defeated most 1960's era teams. At least half of them with their 220 pound offensive lineman.LOL

Quote:Based on the 42-10 loss today the Jacksonville Jaguars have lost 9 consecutive games by 10 points or more (including Week 17 of last year). No team in NFL history has lost more games in a row by 10 or more points. The team has scored a league low 86 points while giving up a league high 264 points. We are 14 points below the Bucs for points scored and they have played one less game. 

The following are our current rankings:

32nd in total offense (by 11.2 yards per game)

29th in total defense

20th in passing offense

32nd in rushing offense

13th in passing defense

32nd in rushing defense (31 yards worse per game than any other team)

This team is horrendous and will be recognized as one of the worst in NFL history, if they go 0-16 they will no doubt hold that record.

How on Earth did this team get 20th ranked in Passing Offense?  Is that stat right?  Oh maybe when we played the worst pass defense Denver?

Still seems crazy to be ranked that high in passing when our QBs are the leagues worst.  I guess our Wide Receivers are better than people imaged.

One bright spot...

How is the team on penalties?
Quote:  How on Earth did this team get 20th ranked in Passing Offense?  Is that stat right?  Oh maybe when we played the worst pass defense Denver?

Still seems crazy to be ranked that high in passing when our QBs are the leagues worst.  I guess our Wide Receivers are better than people imaged.

One bright spot...

How is the team on penalties?

Two words: Garbage Time.
Quote:Sure. They lost 26 straight games. Is that enough?

Not enough.

The Bucs were at least competitive in some of their games, even among their first 8 games. And after a while their opponents were preparing and playing their hardest just to avoid the embarrasement of being the first team to lose to the Bucs.

The Jags opponents, OTOH, are playing backups in the 4th quarter.

Pages: 1 2 3