Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Changes Coming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
 Now that we have been beaten badly again has time for change arrived.  Bradley said at halftime changes were required. We now have 14 days before the next game.and ample time to make significant changes to our team. It will be interesting to see what changes if any are made before we head to Nashville for the next game.  It is plain we cannot continue like this..I hope we are all in for an interesting two weeks.  

Quote: Now that we have been beaten badly again has time for change arrived.  Bradley said at halftime changes were required. We now have 14 days before the next game.and ample time to make significant changes to our team. It will be interesting to see what changes if any are made before we head to Nashville for the next game.  It is plain we cannot continue like this..I hope we are all in for an interesting two weeks.  
Yep, Gabberts coming back, then Henne, Then Stanzi, Then finally Teddy.
I dont know what changes they could really make at this half way point that would help much? I dont see us trading nor do i want us to trade for anyone. Just collect the picks and make some moves come draft time...

absolute garbage on the field. 8 games losing by 10 or more points. No game even in doubt when the 4th quarter began. Every facet of the game is regressing.

Throw the entire team in the dumpster and light it on fire. Maybe the team shouldn't even come back from London, let JU suit up and play the rest of the year. You will see more effort than what these bums are doing week in and week out.

It's the lack of positive encouragement that is dragging this team down.

Quote:It's the lack of positive encouragement that is dragging this team down.

It's the "you gave good effort today" coddling
I hear this BS about how NFL teams can beat NCAA teams, but I have serious doubts that they could beat the top 3 teams in the NCAA if they lined up next weekend.

We will win the bye week.

"Good job guys, we've got something to build on"

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I would gladly watch Vince Young under center the rest of the season.
Quote:I can't believe I'm saying this, but I would gladly watch Vince Young under center the rest of the season.
Pick up the phone Caldwell
At this point just what can you change?

We are what we are, a young team with a lot of new players and two qbs that are terrible.

I think we should give stanzi and scott some playing  time, maybe let lame or garbageman (hopefully they're gone next season) start and the others rotate in the second half every other game.

What ever would make the losing a little more entertaining and give the new guys experience.

Great job guys, we haven't scored 100 points all [BLEEP] year. It's something you should hang your hat on. Be proud that Jaguars fans everywhere who play fantasy football sign every player and defense possible when they see you coming up on the schedule.

Quote:I hear this [BAD WORD REMOVED] about how NFL teams can beat NCAA teams, but I have serious doubts that they could beat the top 3 teams in the NCAA if they lined up next weekend.
Lol, as bad as we are, if we were to play Alabama, we would wipe them out. Wouldn't even be close.....
I think KHAN should bring a pay for performance...if you lose by more than a FG, no one gets paid.

The NFL would see the greatest turnaround in history with the Jags stringing 8 straight wins.
Quote:I think KHAN should bring a pay for performance...if you lose by more than a FG, no one gets paid.

The NFL would see the greatest turnaround in history with the Jags stringing 8 straight wins.
That or some broke mofo's lol
We should leave the offense on the field to play defense.   

I really liked their energy out there today. Solid showing by our team. Something positive to build on. Good job. Go Jags!
We will change bac to Gabberts. He will give us the best chance to win.

I noticed late in the game that Brewster was in.  Was he in the whole time or did Rackley get pulled?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5