Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***THE OFFICIAL BYE WEEK THREAD***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thank God we at least won't be embarrassed this week!!!
35-14 Bye

Quote:35-14 Bye

Do you really think we will score 14 against Bye???
Quote:Do you really think we will score 14 against Bye???

Got to stay optimistic 
Quote:Got to stay optimistic 
Only if we get it in garbage time!
Quote:Got to stay optimistic

I was being optimistic!!
I'm thinking we show a good game against the Bye, but still lose.
Quote:I'm thinking we show a good game against the Bye, but still lose.

I think the Bye kills us...it's not even gonna be close either!! :thumbsup:
Quote:I think the Bye kills us...it's not even gonna be close either!! :thumbsup:
Well I personally think that we finally go run heavy early on against the Bye and keep the game close. MJD tops 100 yards finally, but  thanks to 18 pass to 1 run in the redzone, we only score 6 points against the Bye. Who in turn intercepts Henne twice, Gabbert comes in, throws 2 picks 6 sixs, and the Bye ends up blowing us out 38-6
Quote:Well I personally think that we finally go run heavy early on against the Bye and keep the game close. MJD tops 100 yards finally, but  thanks to 18 pass to 1 run in the redzone, we only score 6 points against the Bye. Who in turn intercepts Henne twice, Gabbert comes in, throws 2 picks 6 sixs, and the Bye ends up blowing us out 38-6

Sounds about right
Quote:Thank God we at least won't be embarrassed this week!!!
Oh believe me, this team has provided more than enough embarrassment to hold us over through the bye week.
Quote:Sounds about right
I forgot to mention that the one run was a trick Henne keep, no way we give it to MJD
Every team wins the bye week.

Ending score: Bye 35 Jags 0

#BecauseJaguars

Go Jags!!!!

I use to schedule a cruise during the bye week to get through the disappointment of not having a game to watch in the best possible way. Now I'm thankful for it. Can we petition the NFL to give us 4 more?

Regards..........the Chiefjag
We still won't win. The Nfl has it out for us. The best we can do is tie.
Quote:We still won't win. The Nfl has it out for us. The best we can do is tie.
We'll probably win and miss out on Teddy...
If there is a way to lose the byee week.....  these guys will discover it.  

Our bye week will be great for the fans, some fans here probbley need it.   I don't think a bye week can really beat a nfl   team   but here is a possbiltty.   We might trade MJD away for draft picks,and Jason babin dureing our bye. Don't be surpised if we do.    I am thinking right now,i would be more surpised if we didn't trade them.  My dad said something today which I accuttly 100% agree with him on it.  He said if jags wanted a good draft pick they should trade  josh scobee to a team that's a contender,and needs a kicker cause the Super bowl could come down to a kicker.

Quote:Our bye week will be great for the fans, some fans here probbley need it. I don't think a bye week can really beat a nfl team but here is a possbiltty. We might trade MJD away for draft picks,and Jason babin dureing our bye. Don't be surpised if we do. I am thinking right now,i would be more surpised if we didn't trade them. My dad said something today which I accuttly 100% agree with him on it. He said if jags wanted a good draft pick they should trade josh scobee to a team that's a contender,and needs a kicker cause the Super bowl could come down to a kicker.
Might be the first person ever to say "lets trade the kicker".

That made my day. Thank you.
 LOL our few decent players will be in a car accident and out for the year....just how it goes for us in 2013. 

Pages: 1 2 3