Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***THE OFFICIAL BYE WEEK THREAD***

Thank God we at least won't be embarrassed this week!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

35-14 Bye

Quote:35-14 Bye

Do you really think we will score 14 against Bye???

Quote:Do you really think we will score 14 against Bye???

Got to stay optimistic 

Quote:Got to stay optimistic 
Only if we get it in garbage time!

Quote:Got to stay optimistic

I was being optimistic!!

I'm thinking we show a good game against the Bye, but still lose.

Quote:I'm thinking we show a good game against the Bye, but still lose.

I think the Bye kills us...it's not even gonna be close either!! :thumbsup:

Quote:I think the Bye kills us...it's not even gonna be close either!! :thumbsup:
Well I personally think that we finally go run heavy early on against the Bye and keep the game close. MJD tops 100 yards finally, but  thanks to 18 pass to 1 run in the redzone, we only score 6 points against the Bye. Who in turn intercepts Henne twice, Gabbert comes in, throws 2 picks 6 sixs, and the Bye ends up blowing us out 38-6

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:Well I personally think that we finally go run heavy early on against the Bye and keep the game close. MJD tops 100 yards finally, but  thanks to 18 pass to 1 run in the redzone, we only score 6 points against the Bye. Who in turn intercepts Henne twice, Gabbert comes in, throws 2 picks 6 sixs, and the Bye ends up blowing us out 38-6

Sounds about right

Quote:Thank God we at least won't be embarrassed this week!!!
Oh believe me, this team has provided more than enough embarrassment to hold us over through the bye week.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Sounds about right
I forgot to mention that the one run was a trick Henne keep, no way we give it to MJD

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Every team wins the bye week.

Ending score: Bye 35 Jags 0

#BecauseJaguars

Go Jags!!!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I use to schedule a cruise during the bye week to get through the disappointment of not having a game to watch in the best possible way. Now I'm thankful for it. Can we petition the NFL to give us 4 more?

Regards..........the Chiefjag

We still won't win. The Nfl has it out for us. The best we can do is tie.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:We still won't win. The Nfl has it out for us. The best we can do is tie.
We'll probably win and miss out on Teddy...

If there is a way to lose the byee week.....  these guys will discover it.  

Our bye week will be great for the fans, some fans here probbley need it.   I don't think a bye week can really beat a nfl   team   but here is a possbiltty.   We might trade MJD away for draft picks,and Jason babin dureing our bye. Don't be surpised if we do.    I am thinking right now,i would be more surpised if we didn't trade them.  My dad said something today which I accuttly 100% agree with him on it.  He said if jags wanted a good draft pick they should trade  josh scobee to a team that's a contender,and needs a kicker cause the Super bowl could come down to a kicker.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:Our bye week will be great for the fans, some fans here probbley need it. I don't think a bye week can really beat a nfl team but here is a possbiltty. We might trade MJD away for draft picks,and Jason babin dureing our bye. Don't be surpised if we do. I am thinking right now,i would be more surpised if we didn't trade them. My dad said something today which I accuttly 100% agree with him on it. He said if jags wanted a good draft pick they should trade josh scobee to a team that's a contender,and needs a kicker cause the Super bowl could come down to a kicker.
Might be the first person ever to say "lets trade the kicker".

That made my day. Thank you.

LOL our few decent players will be in a car accident and out for the year....just how it goes for us in 2013.