Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Healthy or not.... I believe sitting gabbert on the bench... Is exactly the correct move
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Idk if this guy will ever be productive as an nfl qb. There are many aspects of a qbs game that can be worked on... Corrected ect ect ... But how to you teach poise and courage ???

I will say this.... If blame does start showing these traits while he is a jaguar???

The us military will want to hire our entire coaching staff... There are military kitchens and compounds full of blame Gannett look and act alikes . I suppose the bench = kp ( not a knock on our military support crews ). Jus sayin ....
Making up nicknames is cool.
I disagree. Playing him gives us the best chance at that #1 pick.

How ironic will it be when we beat the Colts in December to take us out of the #1 pick when beating the Colts in December in 2011 guaranteed them Andrew Luck.

play him or dont, he wont be in the NFL in 2 years.

Quote:Idk if this guy will ever be productive as an nfl qb. There are many aspects of a qbs game that can be worked on... Corrected ect ect ... But how to you teach poise and courage ???
I will say this.... If blame does start showing these traits while he is a jaguar???
The us military will want to hire our entire coaching staff... There are military kitchens and compounds full of blame Gannett look and act alikes . I suppose the bench = kp ( not a knock on our military support crews ). Jus sayin ....
Well, that was pretty incomprehensible.

And stop with the courage crap. Another tough guy behind a keyboard. I'm sure you stood real tall in Pop Warner.
Quote:Well, that was pretty incomprehensible.And stop with the courage crap. Another tough guy behind a keyboard. I'm sure you stood real tall in Pop Warner.

He's not the one being paid millions of dollars to lead an NFL franchise. What's with him having to be tough have anything to do with what he said? No Gabbert won't be productive in the NFL, and he'll be out the league in less than 2 years. We do need him to help secure the # 1 pick though. After Henne stinks it up against the 9ers... Gabs will be starting again.
It's much more tolerable watching us lose with Henne, since we can at least see a semblance of a football team when our offense is getting garbage yards.

You couldn't pay me enough to watch Gabbert play. It's like watching a kid get bullied and not being able to do anything about it.

Quote:Idk if this guy will ever be productive as an nfl qb. There are many aspects of a qbs game that can be worked on... Corrected ect ect ... But how to you teach poise and courage ???

Poise and Courage.  I honestly thought he'd get through this when he went through his martial arts training (Panama City?) during this 1st offseason.    He's done.  He'll never get over his fear to get hit.  I guess you can't teach it.
Henne is the better player, start him.

I'm in favor of high jacking this into a start Stanzi thread. Just sayin...
Quote:I'm in favor of high jacking this into a start Stanzi thread. Just sayin...

Stanzi old news I think it should be a Matty Scott high jacking...

stay in california
Unless Henne pulls of a miracle win in London, Gabbert will start after the bye.

Book it.

Quote:I disagree. Playing him gives us the best chance at that #1 pick.

How ironic will it be when we beat the Colts in December to take us out of the #1 pick when beating the Colts in December in 2011 guaranteed them Andrew Luck.

Yep to both. 

PLay Gabbert. 
Quote:Yep to both. 

PLay Gabbert.

Coaches aren't gonna play to loose.
Quote:Coaches aren't gonna play to loose.

Then Khan needs to step in and give the official order to play Gabbert to ensure that number one pick is ours. 
Quote:Then Khan needs to step in and give the official order to play Gabbert to ensure that number one pick is ours. 

This is getting absurd
Quote:Then Khan needs to step in and give the official order to play Gabbert to ensure that number one pick is ours. 

Which no owner would (or should) ever do. And you know this.
Quote:Which no owner would (or should) ever do. And you know this.

I'm fairly certain that Jim Irsay did just that (same thing figuratively speaking) going into week 17 of the 2011 season. 

Quote:I'm fairly certain that Jim Irsay did just that (same thing figuratively speaking) going into week 17 of the 2011 season. 
And how did he do that?

Threaten the coach with his job?  Threaten the GM with his job?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5