Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Team Needs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Top 10 Team needs at the end of the year.

1. QB

2. Passrusher

3. C

4. NT

5. OG

6. RB

7. TE

8. Passrusher

9. OLB

10. FB

Wild card- Back up QB

QB

Interior OL

A new offensive coordinator

Those all go together. Basically 1a,b, and c.

A LEO

A pass catching TE

Speed anywhere amd everywhere
Quote:Top 10 Team needs at the end of the year.

1. QB

2. Passrusher

3. C

4. NT

5. OG

6. RB

7. TE

8. Passrusher

9. OLB

10. FB

Wild card- Back up QB
It's been QB and pass rusher for too long,  That said I'm back to hoping for two QB's.  The year they took Gabbert I was hoping they would draft another.  Look at the Redskins they took RGIII and Cousins, if RG hadn't of got the knee blown out they would of been able to recoup some of those picks they gave up to get RGIII.
Fans attending.  Not that I would expect anyone to pay for what this team is.  But if your talking about "team needs," I think that is first and foremost, if by "team" you mean Jacksonville.  If your Khan, I'm not so sure...

I think your list got shortened.  There should probably be about 20 more items.

This team needs to play half of their games in London.

I'm not a Waste Management Technician, but I know what garbage is.

The offseason. Then next year another half of these guys won't be here and the usual suspects can proceed with a million threads about all the "talent" we let go.

Sign Michael Johnson and Ben Tate

Draft Teddy Bridgewater

Draft nothing but linemen the rest of the way
A Good QB and some good pass rushers. If we had those we would at least be a 500 team.
Same exact needs as the start of last offseason QB, OG, C, DE, OLB those are the biggest needs going into this next offseason. Plenty of other positions we could use upgrades but unless we have new starters at these 5 positions no way we can compete next year.

Team needs

1) Heart

2) Talent
Do we really need a thread for this? We need help everywhere outside of WR.

Alualu has got to go!  Worst player I have ever seen.  He is the Gabbert of the defense. 

Quote:Sign Michael Johnson and Ben Tate

Draft Teddy Bridgewater

Draft nothing but linemen the rest of the way

Only if Tate can be got at a reasonable price. He's not that good. 
TE, the Jags need the kind of TE that half of the rest of the league has. I.e. a good one. A guy that gets receiving yards in chunks and does this more than just once or twice per game. 

With the exception of Marks.  The whole D Line is going to be replaced.  They are pathetic. 

Branch is actually making a few plays here and there.  Just not pass rushing at all. 

Don't forget OC..
Our Offensive Coordinator needs to go to football camp.
Quote:Don't forget OC..

What?  Fisch is doing great.  Were you not impressed with that QB run he called on 3rd and 4 that got completely stuffed?  

That dude makes me really mad. 
Quote:Alualu has got to go!  Worst player I have ever seen.  He is the Gabbert of the defense. 

I only laugh to keep from crying.

Great line.
Pages: 1 2 3