Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Toilet seat invention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Would anyone buy a toilet seat that returns to normal temperature after its used? Maybe not so much for home use but more so for businesses, schools , public places.

I don't have the technology yet but I think there might be a market there for it. What do you guys think?
No

First off, No. Second, why? You not like a warm seat?

Now a self cleaning one would be a huge success.

Quote:First off, No. Second, why? You not like a warm seat?

Now a self cleaning one would be a huge success.

No I prefer an icy cold throne to sit on. Keeps me focused on the job at hand.
Quote:No I prefer an icy cold throne to sit on. Keeps me focused on the job at hand.
I haven't had to sit on a public toilet for over 30 years. Regular as the sunrise I tell ya.
I'm not even sure what the normal temperature of a toilet seat is...where do you insert the thermometer?

Quote:I haven't had to sit on a public toilet for over 30 years. Regular as the sunrise I tell ya.

A public toilet [BLEEP] is always the most desperate kind of [BLEEP].
Remember those cushioned toilet seats from the 80's...what ever happened to those?

Quote:Remember those cushioned toilet seats from the 80's...what ever happened to those?

They would always crack and end up pinching the hell of your butt cheek...at least the one my grandparents had always did!!
Oh, well that was a crappy idea.

Quote:They would always crack and end up pinching the hell of your butt cheek...at least the one my grandparents had always did!!

I guess I'm an old 80's cushioned toilet seat cause I like to pinch butt too
Quote:I guess I'm an old 80's cushioned toilet seat cause I like to pinch butt too

Nice. Lol
On a toilet related note, I've never understood why people take a newspaper or a book in there.. Seriously, I don't think I'm ever in there long enough to read anything!

Quote:On a toilet related note, I've never understood why people take a newspaper or a book in there.. Seriously, I don't think I'm ever in there long enough to read anything!

You sound military..

"DROP AND GO.. DROP AND GO!!"
Quote:You sound military..

"DROP AND GO.. DROP AND GO!!"

Absolutely! My dad was a Sergeant Major afterall..
Quote:On a toilet related note, I've never understood why people take a newspaper or a book in there.. Seriously, I don't think I'm ever in there long enough to read anything!

They don't want to lose their books or newspapers, of course. Simple as that.

This logic, however, is exactly what makes having a wall phone next to the toilet in two hotel rooms so confusing. Italians are crazy if they actually talk on the phone and pee or poop at the same time!
Quote:They don't want to lose their books or newspapers, of course. Simple as that.

This logic, however, is exactly what makes having a wall phone next to the toilet in two hotel rooms so confusing. Italians are crazy if they actually talk on the phone and pee or poop at the same time!

I know right.. who wants to hear that?
You'll find out young man. Once that prostate gets the size of a grapefruit you will be taking in 200 page books. :ermm:
Quote:You'll find out young man. Once that prostate gets the size of a grapefruit you will be taking in 200 page books. :ermm:

Thanks, I think... :yucky:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7