Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus: 'I take responsibility'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...9e8be88cd5

God I cant wait till this clown is gone.

Here is another gem quote lol

“Obviously we weren’t happy with the outcome. A lot of things took place on the film that we need to get corrected. There were also some good things, too, that we can build from.

--Bradley

I'm starting to lean more towards a firing squad than just being fired.. 

Quote:http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...9e8be88cd5

God I cant wait till this clown is gone.

Here is another gem quote lol

“Obviously we weren’t happy with the outcome. A lot of things took place on the film that we need to get corrected. There were also some good things, too, that we can build from.

--Bradley

So the guy takes responsibility knowing that his time is up, yet message board posters still [BLEEP] about it.
Quote:So the guy takes responsibility knowing that his time is up, yet message board posters still [BAD WORD REMOVED] about it.
Where did he say that?  He was talking about the time out.  Message board posters comment but don't even read the link posted.  

Quote:So the guy takes responsibility knowing that his time is up, yet message board posters still [BAD WORD REMOVED] about it.

Easy Mrs Bradley.. Your hubby had 4+ years to start doing instead of just saying. That tool gets every piece of negative criticism that's thrown his way.
<a class="" href='https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjzr4umzszQAhWCYiYKHct1A5MQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fs895.photobucket.com%2Fuser%2Flefttick%2Fmedia%2Fwhen-sorry-just-isnt-good-enough-seppuku-harakiri-sorry-demotivational-poster-1265254435.jpg.html&psig=AFQjCNEp-T0hTdbEa6_TF0vV8PqxMzZ3-A&ust=1480462118190280'>[Image: when-sorry-just-isnt-good-enough-seppuku...254435.jpg]</a>

I'd like to put that^ to a vote..
Quote:Where did he say that?  He was talking about the time out.  Message board posters comment but don't even read the link posted.  

Did you even bother to actually read the article that you posted?

From the link posted.

Quote: 

When discussing a costly delay-of-game penalty against the offense late in a 28-21 loss to the Buffalo Bills Sunday, the Jaguars’ head coach said he should have called for a timeout in the situation.

The delay-of-game penalty turned fourth-and-4 from the Bills 40 into fourth-and-9 from the 45.

“I should have called a timeout,” Bradley said Monday.

“I felt like that [Bortles getting the snap in time] was going to happen,” Bradley said. “It delayed a little bit, but looking back at it … yeah: I take responsibility for that. I should have called a timeout.

He took responsibility for it, as much as it pains you.
Quote:Easy Mrs Bradley.. Your hubby had 4+ years to start doing instead of just saying. That tool gets every piece of negative criticism that's thrown his way.
lol, she might be
Quote:Did you even bother to actually read the article that you posted?

From the link posted.

He took responsibility for it, as much as it pains you.
He took responsibility for the timeout.  Not for knowing that his time is up like you posted.
Quote:lol, she might be

Maybe there's more to those mattress commercials than we know..
Quote:He took responsibility for the timeout.  Not for knowing that his time is up like you posted.

Face it.  You're just butt-hurt and looking to fry the guy for any reason.  He knows that he's going to be unemployed at the end of the season (if not before then).  The fact of the matter is that he took responsibility for the play in question, yet kids like you still [BLEEP] about it.
Quote:Face it. You're just butt-hurt and looking to fry the guy for any reason. He knows that he's going to be unemployed at the end of the season (if not before then). The fact of the matter is that he took responsibility for the play in question, yet kids like you still [BAD WORD REMOVED] about it.

C'mon dude.. He deserves the meat hook..
Quote:Face it.  You're just butt-hurt and looking to fry the guy for any reason.  He knows that he's going to be unemployed at the end of the season (if not before then).  The fact of the matter is that he took responsibility for the play in question, yet kids like you still [BAD WORD REMOVED] about it.
Lets face it, your feelings get hurt a lot on here. Dont get so emotional.   Even when people are joking with each other or a little name calling over the internet, your feelings are as thin as air.  I wasnt [BLEEP] I was laughing when I read it lol.  Was more of the part in the bold I lol at. 
Quote:C'mon dude.. He deserves the meat hook..

I don't dispute that at all, but at least be honest about it.

This whole thread is pretty stupid when Bradley clearly admits that maybe he [BLEEP] up and takes responsibility for it.  Why sit there and mock him for it?
Quote:I don't dispute that at all, but at least be honest about it.

This whole thread is pretty stupid when Bradley clearly admits that maybe he [BAD WORD REMOVED] up and takes responsibility for it.  Why sit there and mock him for it?
If he wanted to do the right thing he would resign.  Knowing the longer he stays the worse it is for the franchise. 

This whole thread is pretty stupid when Bradley clearly admits that maybe he [BAD WORD REMOVED] up and takes responsibility for it. Why sit there and mock him for it?

Taking responsibility for something doesnt make it okay.

This whole thread is pretty stupid when Bradley clearly admits that maybe he [BAD WORD REMOVED] up and takes responsibility for it. Why sit there and mock him for it?

I'm cool with him mannin up and taking responsibility. Dude is a major tool though which helped bring years of misery to this shell of a team.

I do support the Harakiri way out though. He seems honorable enough..
Quote:Lets face it, your feelings get hurt a lot on here. Dont get so emotional.   Even when people are joking with each other or a little name calling over the internet, your feelings are as thin as air.  I wasnt [BAD WORD REMOVED] I was laughing when I read it lol.  Was more of the part in the bold I lol at. 

Listen cupcake.  It takes a bigger man (or woman, I'm not sure how you chose to identify as this week) to hurt my feelings on the internet.

The bottom line is, there is nothing wrong with what he said, yet you start this stupid thread trying to make it out to be more than it was.
I bet he has one of those WW2 Suicide Capsule Rings.. Right before Khan fires him, he cracks the ring, gives Khan the finger and swallows the pill..
Pages: 1 2 3