Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trav59's Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The other thread must have bit the dust with the old board....

Just wanted to say.....kicked yer tail in this week, FBT!!!! 

Most total points so far, too. 

Trav might be 6-0, but his points against is the lowest in the league, so he's ultra fortunate. 

What league are you talking about? You are dead last in total points with 478, and you lost last week 103-68 to "Achoo".

Edit: Sorry, 476.

LOL!

Quote:What league are you talking about? You are dead last in total points with 478, and you lost last week 103-68 to "Achoo".

Edit: Sorry, 476.

Are you on drugs?

I have the most points in the entire league with 689, and just beat FBT's team 115-90 this past week. My team is 4-2. 

Have no idea where you are getting the above from. 

My team is Mad Dog 20-20. 

...oh, and "LOL" to Diesel for piggybacking your ignorance blindly. 

Snowwolf has the lowest points in the league with 470-something, and I am surprised you haven't tried to pilfer his team yet in a garbage trade like you did last year. 

Quote:Are you on drugs?

I have the most points in the entire league with 689, and just beat FBT's team 115-90 this past week. My team is 4-2. 

Have no idea where you are getting the above from. 

My team is Mad Dog 20-20. 

...oh, and "LOL" to Diesel for piggybacking your ignorance blindly. 

Snowwolf has the lowest points in the league with 470-something, and I am surprised you haven't tried to pilfer his team yet in a garbage trade like you did last year. 
Geez, I swear I saw this as a post started by Wolfie. I will blame it on a rough morning.

That being said. I curb stomped the ol mad dog in week two, 123 to 92.

Quote:Geez, I swear I saw this as a post started by Wolfie.

...as said, you probably had his team on your mind, as its getting close to your annual pilfer snowwolfs team in a trade move. 
Quote:...as said, you probably had his team on your mind, as its getting close to your annual pilfer snowwolfs team in a trade move. 
It's funny you mentioned it. He just made an offer of Gates and someone else for my F and D Jackson.
Quote: 

That being said. I curb stomped the ol mad dog in week two, 123 to 92.

....and yet I am still ahead of you in total points. 

IIRC, you have the lowest points total scored against you of any of the 10 teams. Thats luck, my friend. Thats a big part of why you are 6-0, and I am only 4-2. 

Total points is where its at.   :yes:

Never got my invite. Always next year. Travis did send it. Just forgot email.
TMD always finds a way to make himself feel better.  If he was 6-0 and leading the league but last in total points he would say total points wouldnt matter because he was 6-0.  Because he has two losses he'll spin it!  Plus, you're 20th in FBT's pick 'em....Ouch.

Fyi, I didnt piggy back on anyones ignorance.  I just find it funny when you get called out, and in this case he was wrong.

Quote:TMD always finds a way to make himself feel better.  If he was 6-0 and leading the league but last in total points he would say total points wouldnt matter because he was 6-0.  Because he has two losses he'll spin it!  Plus, you're 20th in FBT's pick 'em....Ouch.

Fyi, I didnt piggy back on anyones ignorance.  I just find it funny when you get called out, and in this case he was wrong.
Nail on the head.
What league are you guys talking about?  I'm in Travis's league, and I don't see MD 20-20?

Oh that's right.  You're discussing his "B" league.  Carry on.

Quote:TMD always finds a way to make himself feel better.  If he was 6-0 and leading the league but last in total points he would say total points wouldnt matter because he was 6-0.  Because he has two losses he'll spin it!  Plus, you're 20th in FBT's pick 'em....Ouch.

If you find it funny when I get called out, yet the person calling me out was dead wrong in his call out, then....well......maybe you're special. 

Its usually only funny when someone is actually proven wrong. 
Quote:What league are you guys talking about?  I'm in Travis's league, and I don't see MD 20-20?

B = better. :yes: 
Quote:What league are you guys talking about?  I'm in Travis's league, and I don't see MD 20-20?

That's the 2nd one. Top 6 move into the other one after the season.
Quote:That's the 2nd one. Top 6 move into the other one after the season.

It was actually supposed to be top 7 were supposed to move on to join the top 7 in that league, but in never happened. I could have sworn I was top 7 last year, as I made the playoffs, and I know FBT was top 7 last year as he had one of the best records in the league. 

It doesn't matter, because my roster is clearly the best this year, even with the adversity of losing a stud WR in Julio Jones....Thats how good team managers roll. 
Quote:It was actually supposed to be top 7 were supposed to move on to join the top 7 in that league, but in never happened. I could have sworn I was top 7 last year, as I made the playoffs, and I know FBT was top 7 last year as he had one of the best records in the league. 

It doesn't matter, because my roster is clearly the best this year, even with the adversity of losing a stud WR in Julio Jones....Thats how good team managers roll. 
It was going to be 7. There were 14 teams in that league last year. Only got 12 signed back up (some of those being new guys/girls). Sorry, 7th got chopped. Not good enough.

You are the man though. I will give you that.

Quote:It was going to be 7. There were 14 teams in that league last year. Only got 12 signed back up (some of those being new guys/girls). Sorry, 7th got chopped. Not good enough.

You are the man though. I will give you that.

Its brains, bub.....That ain't just a hat rack up there. :thumbsup: 
Quote:Its brains, bub.....That ain't just a hat rack up there. :thumbsup:
You are the man.
Quote:You are the man.

meh, tomato, tomahto.... either way, correct . :yes: 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13