Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Are Wearing Teal This Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2013/7/27/4...rgers-teal

It's an old article but I figured I'd remind everyone.

The Jacksonville Jaguars will be debuting brand new uniforms in 2013, but up until now the thought was that black would be the team's home color and white would be the away color. Thanks to some investigative work by Mark Long of the Associated Press, when the Jaguars plan to wear what uniforms has been decided.

According to Long, the team plans to wear white through the first six games, including at home, to deal with the heat. The team then plans to wear their teal alternate uniform against the San Diego Chargers in Week 7, white against the San Francisco 49ers in London, and then finish out the season wearing black.

This may not be set in stone yet, as it might be tricky for the Jaguars to wear black on the road at the back end of their schedule. The team plays two teams who usually where white at home in the Browns and Titans, but also play the Colts and Texans. The Texans plan to wear "blue steel" and the Colts typically wear blue at home.
oh joy <sarcasm>

Teal is a lame color but it is this franchises legacy. Why san diego? Use it against the colts or somebody we have a rivalship with
Wouldn't it be funny if we get our first W with our uni change.

Quote:Teal is a lame color but it is this franchises legacy. Why san diego? Use it against the colts or somebody we have a rivalship with
 Nothing "LAME" about Teal. It is our color and I love it.
Quote: Nothing "LAME" about Teal. It is our color and I love it.
Exactly!!!!! Love the teal!
I like the white uni's, the teal ones look decent too

the black ones suck 

Quote:I like the white uni's, the teal ones look decent too

the black ones suck 

My thoughts as well
Quote:I like the white uni's, the teal ones look decent too

the black ones suck 

How would you know? They haven't worn them yet. 

Quote: Nothing "LAME" about Teal. It is our color and I love it.

Nah, he's right. Teal is a lame primary color. Its not a big deal only wearing it once per season though. 

I love the teal unis. They would look better if we won once in a while.
Quote:Nah, he's right. Teal is a lame primary color. Its not a big deal only wearing it once per season though.
It's called an opinion.

Believe it or not, your opinion is not 100% correct. Who would've thought?
Quote:How would you know? They haven't worn them yet. 

Nah, he's right. Teal is a lame primary color. Its not a big deal only wearing it once per season though. 
Nope he's not right. Its's our color and the MAJORITY of Jags fans love it.
Quote:Nope he's not right. Its's our color and the MAJORITY of Jags fans love it.
He's an eagle fan.
Quote:Nope he's not right. Its's our color and the MAJORITY of Jags fans love it.

I'd doubt that. A vocal minority love it, but they're strange anyway. Teal as a primary color is a bad look in the NFL. Baseball? sure...NFL? ah, no. 

Quote:He's an eagle fan.

Nope. But they also have ugly jersey color (midnite green) aka puke green. 
Quote:I'd doubt that.

I'd doubt you would have any clue
Quote:I'd doubt you would have any clue

I know one person who agrees with me about the overall disapproval of teal as a primary color....and thats the owner, Shad Khan. ...and thats really all that matters :yes:

/discussion. Owned. 

-ScrewDrvr-

Quote:I know one person who agrees with me about my overall disapproval of teal as a primary color....and thats the owner, Shad Khan. ...and thats really all that matters :yes:

/discussion. Owned. 
he could of changed it to any colors he wanted. He kept teal in.

TMD owned

(again)
Quote:I know one person who agrees with me about the overall disapproval of teal as a primary color....and thats the owner, Shad Khan. ...and thats really all that matters :yes:

/discussion. Owned. 

Khan's favorite color is green.
Quote:Khan's favorite color is green.

I know......thus he smartly changed the Jags base uni to black from teal....which will ultimately get him even more green. 
Quote:he could of changed it to any colors he wanted. He kept teal in.

TMD owned

(again)

He threw the vocal minority of strange teal loving fans a carrot by keeping it as a trim color. He still (smartly) moved on from it as a base color, (other than the alternate jersey) which is my argument. So, no, not owned here. 
Pages: 1 2 3