Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***official Jaguars @ Broncos Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!  Smile Our Jaguars are still on the prowl to seek to win their first regular season game in 2013, as they are in Denver to play Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos.  Jaguars are on a three-game regular season winning streak, lead the all time series 6 games to 4, and last won at Denver by the score of 24-17 five years ago back on October 12, 2008.  No injuries for the 4:25PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, and GO JAGUARS!!!!! :yes:  B)  :thumbsup:  Smile

But... but... but... it's Saturday.

Why. So. Early.

This official thread is the unofficial official thread and I assume an official official thread will be created officially tomorrow morning. 

Quote:Why. So. Early.

It gets earlier every game, a season or two down the line and we'll have the official thread for the next game created immediately after the end of the previous game.
Just like Christmas decorations @ Walmart.....

I think it's just people wanting the be the first to post it. I get wanting to be the first to fly, leave earth's atmosphere, finding cures for diseases, but not the need or want to be the first to post something. Doesn't make sense to me. Since it's such an insignificant thing I also dont see the need to be upset about it. it's gameday now so all is good.

So are we bashing the jags? Rooting for manning/bronco records? Hoping for a huge upset? I can go either today.
Good news everybody! We're still tied with the Broncos. Also, the Dacia Sandero is now available with an optional sports package.
Hoping to cover the spread. I read that the big time gamblers think we will.

-ScrewDrvr-

I think Henne will throw for 400 yards Smile

Once we are down 80-90 points its gonna be all desperation passes. Henne isnt afraid to chuck the ball deep. Might end up in the wrong hands or in the 3rd row a good bit of the time, but hopefully Blackmon can make some crazy catches and make him look good.

The only way the spread gets covered is if Manning is pulled early because he has put up a three TD lead in the first and we somehow manage to miraculously start scoring points.
I'm just curious if it will be as bad as it looks on paper.............

Can we please trade for Nick Foles?
Come on BUCS get a win damn it!

Quote:Can we please trade for Nick Foles?

Why would you wan to do that when we can draft one next year?
Quote:I think Henne will throw for 400 yards Smile

Once we are down 80-90 points its gonna be all desperation passes. Henne isnt afraid to chuck the ball deep. Might end up in the wrong hands or in the 3rd row a good bit of the time, but hopefully Blackmon can make some crazy catches and make him look good.

Yeah, for five dropped passes and a pick 6.
Bills get a personal foul for that but Gabbert practically gets speared in the head while sliding and gets nothing.

how about the Rams taking it to Houston!

Quote:how about the Rams taking it to Houston!

Makes me wonder...

Are we really that bad? Or just a good QB away from being competitive with everyone else?
Quote:Makes me wonder...

Are we really that bad? Or just a good QB away from being competitive with everyone else?

A QB away.     Oh, and a DE, and a OLB, and a LG and a C, and a RT, and ......