Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The End Of The Gabbert Era?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ian Rapoport just tweeted that sources say that Gabbert heard his hamstring pop and that Gabbert will miss significant playing time. Is that the end of the Gabbert era?
More than likely if he's going to be out for a significant amount of time. Now I wonder if we'll see Stanzi make an appearance this season

And the Gabbert Era was going to end in 11 games anyway...so we kind of got a head start on that.
It wasn't his hamstring he heard..  it was his nad area... then again, you need a set to begin with...ok...hamstring it is.

phantom injury to provide excuse to start Henne, and save face for coach who committed to starting Gabbert....

Quote:phantom injury to provide excuse to start Henne, and save face for coach who committed to starting Gabbert....

Gabbert is made of glass. Wouldn't surprise me if he actually is hurt.
Quote:phantom injury to provide excuse to start Henne, and save face for coach who committed to starting Gabbert....

4 posts in and already with the conspiracy theories. Don't go changing.  :thumbsup:
The pop he heard was the tv explosion after a beer bottle went through it

Quote:Ian Rapoport just tweeted that sources say that Gabbert heard his hamstring pop and that Gabbert will miss significant playing time. Is that the end of the Gabbert era?
If it wasn't his hamstring, I'm sure they could have found an injury like a hang nail to use to keep him sidelined.  He's done.
the stanzi era must begin!! and it must begin soon!!

Gah with Henne we actually have a shot at winning a game! Hopefully he doesn't ruin our chances of getting Teddy 

Quote:4 posts in and already with the conspiracy theories. Don't go changing.  :thumbsup:

its better than being gullible and believing all the "rhetoric" from the Jags brass as gospel
[Image: kinnick_stanzi.jpg]

Quote:Gah with Henne we actually have a shot at winning a game! Hopefully he doesn't ruin our chances of getting Teddy 

I know....and agree. 

Lots of winnable games after the bye. 

Jags will find some way to ruin this, watch. 
fine with me, if it is

Deuces, Gabby.

Quote:I know....and agree.

Chill. Henne sucks too.
Quote:The pop he heard was the tv explosion after a beer bottle went through it
Haha, thanks for the laugh!

Yup, this is the end (Doors song plays in my head).
Quote:Ian Rapoport just tweeted that sources say that Gabbert heard his hamstring pop and that Gabbert will miss significant playing time. Is that the end of the Gabbert era?

We need him back for the Arizona and Buffalo game if we want to secure the #1 pick.
Quote:I know....and agree. 

My only worry is Tampa Bay.  I look at their schedule, and I don't see where they get a single win. 

But then I remember how inexperienced our defense is and how horrible of a QB Henne is.  Either way, it's gonna be a dogfight for the top pick.
Quote:Chill. Henne sucks too.

so do the Titans without Locker, 

so does Houston

the Colts will probably be resting their starters in week 17 after having locked up the division...

Browns/ Bills/ Arizona???? all have QB issues....

That 2nd half of the schedule has too many winnable games...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5