Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: J.P. Shadrick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He's so boring and Bland to the point where I'd rather drink antifreeze than to listen to him. LOL. Hearing him talk makes me want to drown my sorrows in some whiskey so I wanted to know does anyone else feel this way?
Nooe, he's just fine
I miss Vic.
Quote:Nooe, he's just fine

I disagree but I respect your opinion on it.
Quote:I miss Vic.

I miss vic as well
He's solid compared to the rest of the league team commentators...i do miss vic tho
Just listen to Ryan O for a bit and you'll love JP.

I think he's good in his role. 
Shadrick is boring?  Seriously?  It's wonderful to be on a message board with so many broadcast professionals.

He's come a long way from being the play by play guy for the Suns (Jumbo Shrimp).
JP is the least of my concerns when it comes to local media personalities.
Quote:JP is the least of my concerns when it comes to local media personalities.

Yeah, not a guy I would have envisioned being called out. Now Frangie on the other hand...
I don't mind him. I liked Sexton more though.
I never really had a problem with any of the commentators. Just not a big deal to me I guess..
Quote:I miss Vic.
I think we all do. Especially those of us who won't admit it.
Quote:I don't mind him. I liked Sexton more though.
Never understood why no one liked Sexton.  After listening to Frangie, he makes Sexton look like Harry Caray.
Add me to the list of those that enjoy him.  I think he's easy to listen to and plays the punching bag role pretty well on Jaguars Thursday.  

Quote:Never understood why no one liked Sexton.  After listening to Frangie, he makes Sexton look like Harry Caray.
I think most people actually liked Sexton.   There was just a small, very vocal population who constantly expressed their dislike.  Many changed their tune after they were forced to listen to Frangie.
Quote:Never understood why no one liked Sexton.  After listening to Frangie, he makes Sexton look like Harry Caray.
No way, Sexton never sounded drunk in the 7th inning of a Jags game.
Quote:Never understood why no one liked Sexton. After listening to Frangie, he makes Sexton look like Harry Caray.

I hated Harry Caray.
Pages: 1 2