Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
J.P. Shadrick

He's so boring and Bland to the point where I'd rather drink antifreeze than to listen to him. LOL. Hearing him talk makes me want to drown my sorrows in some whiskey so I wanted to know does anyone else feel this way?
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nooe, he's just fine

I miss Vic.

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2017, 06:46 PM by leopold332002.)

Quote:Nooe, he's just fine

I disagree but I respect your opinion on it.

Quote:I miss Vic.

I miss vic as well

He's solid compared to the rest of the league team commentators...i do miss vic tho

Just listen to Ryan O for a bit and you'll love JP.

Huh

I think he's good in his role. 

;

;

Shadrick is boring?  Seriously?  It's wonderful to be on a message board with so many broadcast professionals.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

He's come a long way from being the play by play guy for the Suns (Jumbo Shrimp).

JP is the least of my concerns when it comes to local media personalities.

Quote:JP is the least of my concerns when it comes to local media personalities.

Yeah, not a guy I would have envisioned being called out. Now Frangie on the other hand...

I don't mind him. I liked Sexton more though.

I never really had a problem with any of the commentators. Just not a big deal to me I guess..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I miss Vic.
I think we all do. Especially those of us who won't admit it.

I am TJBender. TJBender is me.

Quote:I don't mind him. I liked Sexton more though.
Never understood why no one liked Sexton.  After listening to Frangie, he makes Sexton look like Harry Caray.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Add me to the list of those that enjoy him.  I think he's easy to listen to and plays the punching bag role pretty well on Jaguars Thursday.  

Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

Quote:Never understood why no one liked Sexton.  After listening to Frangie, he makes Sexton look like Harry Caray.
I think most people actually liked Sexton.   There was just a small, very vocal population who constantly expressed their dislike.  Many changed their tune after they were forced to listen to Frangie.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Never understood why no one liked Sexton.  After listening to Frangie, he makes Sexton look like Harry Caray.
No way, Sexton never sounded drunk in the 7th inning of a Jags game.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Never understood why no one liked Sexton. After listening to Frangie, he makes Sexton look like Harry Caray.

I hated Harry Caray.