Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 17/32 179 3 Int
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Great day for a franchise qb huh genes miff?
Didnt he have like 40 yards going into the 4th lol
100 of those yes came in garbage time.
that stat line is so inflated by garbage time its almost sad.  Think about it....THAT stat line is "padded"...Gabbert is terrible

If you take away his garbage time stats it was worth than that. And given the fact that so much of  the Jaguar season so far has been garbage time, it makes his numbers even more disheartening.

[Image: tJBzCK5.jpg]

Most of the yards were after we were down 30!

The guy had no time to throw, no receivers, dropped passes, no running game, terrible playcalling and you guys continually whine as if something's going to change. Also, no Marcedes and Blackmon so quit crying...

Quote:The guy had no time to throw, no receivers, dropped passes, no running game, terrible playcalling and you guys continually whine as if something's going to change. Also, no Marcedes and Blackmon so quit crying...

lol
Quote:Didnt he have like 40 yards going into the 4th lol

It was a Henne'esque performance.
Would've had a TD if Shorts could catch. And one less INT if, again, Shorts could catch.
Quote:Would've had a TD if Shorts could catch. And one less INT if, again, Shorts could catch.
Two less.

But it really doesn't matter. The INTs aren't the problem, it was that once he had a little bit of adversity he suddenly wanted to run into sacks instead of throwing the ball. Can't win with a guy like that.
Quote:The guy had no time to throw, no receivers, dropped passes, no running game, terrible playcalling and you guys continually whine as if something's going to change. Also, no Marcedes and Blackmon so quit crying...

Dude... He--SELF - SACKED himself on 3 occasions.

He had plenty of time in the pocket and rolled out with PHANTOM PRESSURE. Just admit the "GABSTER" is not an NFL, CFL, ARENA, & POP WARNER QB.....You'll feel better.
Quote:Two less.

But it really doesn't matter. The INTs aren't the problem, it was that once he had a little bit of adversity he suddenly wanted to run into sacks instead of throwing the ball. Can't win with a guy like that.
I'm not denying that. He sucks. But Shorts didn't help.
Keep living in LaLa Land, the Gabbert train is getting smaller and smaller by the day. Feel free to stick it till the end with this disaster. 
Hey neato OP can read stats, awesome.

Only 12 more games gentlemen. Help is on the way.

No offseason

3 offensive coordinators

No binky

WRs can't hold on to ball

MJD can't run. 

Didn't get any campbells soup before game. 

Quote:Only 12 more games gentlemen. Help is on the way.
I hope so!

It was a painful day....I'm at home on my second drink just trying to kill the pain of putting up with clots in front of me and more to the right.

AAAAARRggGGGHHHHHH.

Funniest thing I saw today was a dude in the bud Zone with a Matt Jones jersey.... Laughing

Look guys, he had a gash on his hand and don't about forget his little thumb injury. That can be aggravating especially for the QB. Shorts also dropped three passes (TDs too). Gabbert's still developing, it takes time...you'll see. Henne is bad!

Pages: 1 2 3 4