Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tebow Fans On Jags Facebook Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am I the only one extremly annoyed at the amount of tebow fans commenting on the Jags official Facebook page? Earlier there was an older lady who made a comment on a post the Jags made with a picture of Tobias Palmers jersey number and she said (without reading the article of course) something along the lines of "it would be cool if it was tebow. Otherwise jags can move out west".
They're Tebow fans, not Jacksonville Jaguars fans, so who cares?...

Don't read comments ignorance is all you'll find

Just figured "hey ill see what fellow Jag fans have to say about this" then I see the comments and see tebow this tebow that blah blah blah it gets very annoying not even being able to talk football on there.
I don't even bother trying to talk Jaguars on Facebook

What is this face book you speak of.  

people still use facebook?

Quote:What is this face book you speak of.  

It's where you go to find out that all the hot girls you went to high school with got fat and ugly.

Then you realize you finally got a shot at them.
Quote:It's where you go to find out that all the hot girls you went to high school with got fat and ugly.

YES!!!!!!!!!!
They just posted a picture of food and people commented "tebow time! " and "tebow will bring us a lot of wins!" Im so done. Lol
Quote:It's where you go to find out that all the hot girls you went to high school with got fat and ugly.

Sold...signing up now. 
It's pretty pathetic, and no offense to women...but about half of the people in favor of Tebow coming that comment are women.  Any other football topic and its 95% men.  Its a weird infatuation, and you cant even chat there without his fans taking it over.

First Coast News is unbearable...I had to unfollow.  Talk about inciting people.  The hometown news team only tries to stir up controversy with the Jags.

Quote:It's pretty pathetic, and no offense to women...but about half of the people in favor of Tebow coming that comment are women.  Any other football topic and its 95% men.  Its a weird infatuation, and you cant even chat there without his fans taking it over.

First Coast News is unbearable...I had to unfollow.  Talk about inciting people.  The hometown news team only tries to stir up controversy with the Jags.
Women over 50.
Quote:Women over 50.

Fat, pale women over 50
Quote:Am I the only one extremly annoyed at the amount of tebow fans commenting on the Jags official Facebook page? Earlier there was an older lady who made a comment on a post the Jags made with a picture of Tobias Palmers jersey number and she said (without reading the article of course) something along the lines of "it would be cool if it was tebow. Otherwise jags can move out west".

Dude, if you're living in Texas I would think that you have plenty of other things to be annoyed about.