Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tebow Fans On Jags Facebook Page

Am I the only one extremly annoyed at the amount of tebow fans commenting on the Jags official Facebook page? Earlier there was an older lady who made a comment on a post the Jags made with a picture of Tobias Palmers jersey number and she said (without reading the article of course) something along the lines of "it would be cool if it was tebow. Otherwise jags can move out west".

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They're Tebow fans, not Jacksonville Jaguars fans, so who cares?...

Don't read comments ignorance is all you'll find

Just figured "hey ill see what fellow Jag fans have to say about this" then I see the comments and see tebow this tebow that blah blah blah it gets very annoying not even being able to talk football on there.

I don't even bother trying to talk Jaguars on Facebook

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

What is this face book you speak of.  

people still use facebook?

Quote:What is this face book you speak of.  

It's where you go to find out that all the hot girls you went to high school with got fat and ugly.

Then you realize you finally got a shot at them.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:It's where you go to find out that all the hot girls you went to high school with got fat and ugly.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2013, 07:47 PM by TexasJag956.)

They just posted a picture of food and people commented "tebow time! " and "tebow will bring us a lot of wins!" Im so done. Lol

Quote:It's where you go to find out that all the hot girls you went to high school with got fat and ugly.

Sold...signing up now. 

It's pretty pathetic, and no offense to women...but about half of the people in favor of Tebow coming that comment are women.  Any other football topic and its 95% men.  Its a weird infatuation, and you cant even chat there without his fans taking it over.

First Coast News is unbearable...I had to unfollow.  Talk about inciting people.  The hometown news team only tries to stir up controversy with the Jags.

Quote:It's pretty pathetic, and no offense to women...but about half of the people in favor of Tebow coming that comment are women.  Any other football topic and its 95% men.  Its a weird infatuation, and you cant even chat there without his fans taking it over.

First Coast News is unbearable...I had to unfollow.  Talk about inciting people.  The hometown news team only tries to stir up controversy with the Jags.
Women over 50.

Quote:Women over 50.

Fat, pale women over 50

Quote:Am I the only one extremly annoyed at the amount of tebow fans commenting on the Jags official Facebook page? Earlier there was an older lady who made a comment on a post the Jags made with a picture of Tobias Palmers jersey number and she said (without reading the article of course) something along the lines of "it would be cool if it was tebow. Otherwise jags can move out west".

Dude, if you're living in Texas I would think that you have plenty of other things to be annoyed about.