Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colts Vs Jags Week - North Florida Edition Predictions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like the opening line is Colts -9 with a 43 o/u.  Not that this is an 'Against the Spread' affair...

Colts at Jacksonville.  What say you?

I say...   Colts 34, Jaguars 13.

With the Colts new offensive strategy (power rushing/ball control) I don't think they will score quite that many points. I think something along the lines of 20-3 or 20-10 looks about right.

I'll say 20-3 and then the Jaguars tack on a late TD and the final score is 20-10.

Ja

Quote: 

Colts at Jacksonville.  What say you?

These aren't the same Jaguars that would give the Colts a hard time in years past.  That's what I'm saying!
27-10 Colts.

Quote:With the Colts new offensive strategy (power rushing/ball control) I don't think they will score quite that many points. I think something along the lines of 20-3 or 20-10 looks about right.

I'll say 20-3 and then the Jaguars tack on a late TD and the final score is 20-10.

I'm factoring in a ST or D score or two... almost always happens against the Jags...   :whistling:
27-10 Colts

24-20 jags. shorts with the game winner again!
Quote:Ja

These aren't the same Jaguars that would give the Colts a hard time in years past.  That's what I'm saying!
But they still have the Colt Killer Josh Scobee!
No brainer....33 - 3 Colts.

This game has trap written all over it.

Quote:This game has trap written all over it.

Trap? ... We smart people call it a "divisional" game. You really are a Titans Fan, aren't you?

Yeah, I wenT There. :thumbsup:

Quote:This game has trap written all over it.

What makes a divisional matchup a trap game?
Quote:What makes a divisional matchup a trap game?
[Image: tumblr_m5p3fh3d9b1rn95k2o1_500.gif]
Quote:[Image: tumblr_m5p3fh3d9b1rn95k2o1_500.gif]

And you fell for it. :yes:
I don't like being on the road at SF and then having to play at Jacksonville the very next week. 

Quote:I don't like being on the road at SF and then having to play at Jacksonville the very next week. 
Why is that a problem? The Colts are good. The Jaguars are bad. If you are a Colts fan, you probably will be happy at 4:00 on Sunday.

126jags4life

Indy 20, Jags 3

Quote:Indy 20, Jags 3

I like your optimism. ; )

126jags4life

Quote:I like your optimism. ; )
I'm a glass 1/4 full kind of gal...
It's OK if some jags fans don't think they're gonna win. I'm a colts fan since '72. I remember A LOT of lean years in the 80's and early 90's where I would admit my team sucked. Life goes on, it aint the end of the world. I'm happy now, but it wasn't always that way.

Pages: 1 2