Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts Vs Jags Week - North Florida Edition Predictions...

Looks like the opening line is Colts -9 with a 43 o/u.  Not that this is an 'Against the Spread' affair...

Colts at Jacksonville.  What say you?

I say...   Colts 34, Jaguars 13.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

With the Colts new offensive strategy (power rushing/ball control) I don't think they will score quite that many points. I think something along the lines of 20-3 or 20-10 looks about right.

I'll say 20-3 and then the Jaguars tack on a late TD and the final score is 20-10.

Ja

Quote: 

Colts at Jacksonville.  What say you?

These aren't the same Jaguars that would give the Colts a hard time in years past.  That's what I'm saying!

Gene's Myth

27-10 Colts.

Quote:With the Colts new offensive strategy (power rushing/ball control) I don't think they will score quite that many points. I think something along the lines of 20-3 or 20-10 looks about right.

I'll say 20-3 and then the Jaguars tack on a late TD and the final score is 20-10.

I'm factoring in a ST or D score or two... almost always happens against the Jags...   :whistling:

27-10 Colts

24-20 jags. shorts with the game winner again!

Quote:Ja

These aren't the same Jaguars that would give the Colts a hard time in years past.  That's what I'm saying!
But they still have the Colt Killer Josh Scobee!

No brainer....33 - 3 Colts.

This game has trap written all over it.

Quote:This game has trap written all over it.

Trap? ... We smart people call it a "divisional" game. You really are a Titans Fan, aren't you?

Yeah, I wenT There. :thumbsup:

Quote:This game has trap written all over it.

What makes a divisional matchup a trap game?

Quote:What makes a divisional matchup a trap game?
[Image: tumblr_m5p3fh3d9b1rn95k2o1_500.gif]

Quote:[Image: tumblr_m5p3fh3d9b1rn95k2o1_500.gif]

And you fell for it. :yes:

I don't like being on the road at SF and then having to play at Jacksonville the very next week. 

Quote:I don't like being on the road at SF and then having to play at Jacksonville the very next week. 
Why is that a problem? The Colts are good. The Jaguars are bad. If you are a Colts fan, you probably will be happy at 4:00 on Sunday.

Indy 20, Jags 3

Quote:Indy 20, Jags 3

I like your optimism. ; )

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I like your optimism. ; )
I'm a glass 1/4 full kind of gal...

It's OK if some jags fans don't think they're gonna win. I'm a colts fan since '72. I remember A LOT of lean years in the 80's and early 90's where I would admit my team sucked. Life goes on, it aint the end of the world. I'm happy now, but it wasn't always that way.