Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Americans are the most hopeful they have been in more than a decade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...-it-s-over

Americans expect the burden of the last 8+ years being lifted.  Rightfully so, as we all deserve it.

The stock market is up significantly since the election which is a surprise.  Look for a slowdown/correction in December when the Fed finally raises interest rates.  In the S&P 500 sectors, industrials and materials are up pretty good as well as an Aerospace and Defense ETF (ITA) that I'm invested in.  Overall the outlook for the economy looks pretty good, though I would be cautious regarding real estate.
The financial system has been propped up since 2008 with unlimited and illegal debt.  I expect the banks to pull the plug on the economy very soon after Jan 20. 

The burden of blacks, Mexicans, Jews, LGBT, and Muslims has been lifted. Praise white Jesus
Quote:The burden of blacks, Mexicans, Jews, LGBT, and Muslims has been lifted. Praise white Jesus

Black Jesus didn't seem to do much for you either.
Quote:Black Jesus didn't seem to do much for you either.

Not sure I know what you're talking about
Quote:The burden of blacks, Mexicans, Jews, LGBT, and Muslims has been lifted. Praise white Jesus

That's the problem with liberals like you.  You all seem to think that the only people that have some kind of "burden" are blacks, Mexicans, Jews, Gay people and Muslims.  I'll share a little secret with you.  Many whites have the same "burden".
They simply don't have happiness in their heart, and understand that's where true happiness begins an ends.

It's not about labels.  It's about people.  Good people doing good deeds.

Quote:They simply don't have happiness in their heart, and understand that's where true happiness begins an ends.

It's not about labels.  It's about people.  Good people doing good deeds.

Absolutely.  To expand on that just a bit, I wonder how many people in general whine and complain about issues that the poor face, yet don't do anything themselves to rectify it?

My sister and brother-in-law got me into doing something around this time of year that really gives a good feeling in my heart.  I wont post it here because I don't want it to get ruined.

Don't you mean Orange?
There's some pretty pathetic people around here. They wanna make everything about race and skin color and they both can go to hell..

Pathetic pathetic excuses for human beings.
Quote:There's some pretty pathetic people around here. They wanna make everything about race and skin color and they both can go to hell..

Pathetic pathetic excuses for human beings.

[Image: race_card.gif]
Quote:Black Jesus didn't seem to do much for you either.

The Dow on January 20, 2009:  7,949  <that's inauguration day. 

The Dow as of yesterday:  19,083
Quote:The Dow on January 20, 2009:  7,949  <that's inauguration day. 

That only benefits white people.
Quote:The Dow on January 20, 2009:  7,949  <that's inauguration day. 

Quote:That only benefits white people.

Yeah...keep up.
Because the sentiments of one indict the many.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote:The Dow on January 20, 2009: 7,949 <that's inauguration day.

The Dow as of yesterday: 19,083

First president not to have 3% GDP growth in any given year. Lowest Lfpr in half a century. Same with home ownership rates.
Dow when Bush left office vs. DOW when Obama leaves office.

Obama had to deal with a recession. Trump will get a much healthier economy.

But I will say, if Trump somehow works out the Carrier deal, I'll be impressed. But that's also just 1400 jobs saved.
Quote:Dow when Bush left office vs. DOW when Obama leaves office.

Obama had to deal with a recession. Trump will get a much healthier economy.

But I will say, if Trump somehow works out the Carrier deal, I'll be impressed. But that's also just 1400 jobs saved.

He didn't deal with the recession. This is the most lackluster recovery since the great depression.

Also the recession was caused by policies he supported.
Quote:He didn't deal with the recession. This is the most lackluster recovery since the great depression.

Also the recession was caused by policies he supported.

Man, that is some spin.   I don't know how you avoid getting dizzy.   A 2 year US Senator caused the great recession, and the President, who was in his 8th year in office, was blameless.  
Pages: 1 2