Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Americans are the most hopeful they have been in more than a decade

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...-it-s-over

Americans expect the burden of the last 8+ years being lifted.  Rightfully so, as we all deserve it.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The stock market is up significantly since the election which is a surprise.  Look for a slowdown/correction in December when the Fed finally raises interest rates.  In the S&P 500 sectors, industrials and materials are up pretty good as well as an Aerospace and Defense ETF (ITA) that I'm invested in.  Overall the outlook for the economy looks pretty good, though I would be cautious regarding real estate.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

The financial system has been propped up since 2008 with unlimited and illegal debt.  I expect the banks to pull the plug on the economy very soon after Jan 20. 

The burden of blacks, Mexicans, Jews, LGBT, and Muslims has been lifted. Praise white Jesus

Quote:The burden of blacks, Mexicans, Jews, LGBT, and Muslims has been lifted. Praise white Jesus

Black Jesus didn't seem to do much for you either.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Black Jesus didn't seem to do much for you either.

Not sure I know what you're talking about

Quote:The burden of blacks, Mexicans, Jews, LGBT, and Muslims has been lifted. Praise white Jesus

That's the problem with liberals like you.  You all seem to think that the only people that have some kind of "burden" are blacks, Mexicans, Jews, Gay people and Muslims.  I'll share a little secret with you.  Many whites have the same "burden".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

They simply don't have happiness in their heart, and understand that's where true happiness begins an ends.

It's not about labels.  It's about people.  Good people doing good deeds.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:They simply don't have happiness in their heart, and understand that's where true happiness begins an ends.

It's not about labels.  It's about people.  Good people doing good deeds.

Absolutely.  To expand on that just a bit, I wonder how many people in general whine and complain about issues that the poor face, yet don't do anything themselves to rectify it?

My sister and brother-in-law got me into doing something around this time of year that really gives a good feeling in my heart.  I wont post it here because I don't want it to get ruined.

Don't you mean Orange?

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

There's some pretty pathetic people around here. They wanna make everything about race and skin color and they both can go to hell..

Pathetic pathetic excuses for human beings.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:There's some pretty pathetic people around here. They wanna make everything about race and skin color and they both can go to hell..

Pathetic pathetic excuses for human beings.

[Image: race_card.gif]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Black Jesus didn't seem to do much for you either.

The Dow on January 20, 2009:  7,949  <that's inauguration day. 

The Dow as of yesterday:  19,083

Quote:The Dow on January 20, 2009:  7,949  <that's inauguration day. 

That only benefits white people.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:The Dow on January 20, 2009:  7,949  <that's inauguration day. 

Quote:That only benefits white people.

Yeah...keep up.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Because the sentiments of one indict the many.

Happy Thanksgiving!

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:The Dow on January 20, 2009: 7,949 <that's inauguration day.

The Dow as of yesterday: 19,083

First president not to have 3% GDP growth in any given year. Lowest Lfpr in half a century. Same with home ownership rates.

Dow when Bush left office vs. DOW when Obama leaves office.

Obama had to deal with a recession. Trump will get a much healthier economy.

But I will say, if Trump somehow works out the Carrier deal, I'll be impressed. But that's also just 1400 jobs saved.

Quote:Dow when Bush left office vs. DOW when Obama leaves office.

Obama had to deal with a recession. Trump will get a much healthier economy.

But I will say, if Trump somehow works out the Carrier deal, I'll be impressed. But that's also just 1400 jobs saved.

He didn't deal with the recession. This is the most lackluster recovery since the great depression.

Also the recession was caused by policies he supported.

Quote:He didn't deal with the recession. This is the most lackluster recovery since the great depression.

Also the recession was caused by policies he supported.

Man, that is some spin.   I don't know how you avoid getting dizzy.   A 2 year US Senator caused the great recession, and the President, who was in his 8th year in office, was blameless.