Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Has Wolfie Lost His Mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Note i started to become a jags fan as soon as they came into the league,and left dolphins why back then.

I admire your optimism.
Does Peyton Manning have a big head?

BUT THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS WHEN YOU'RE A JAGUAR FAN, GO JAGS. 

Love the Avitar, Swag... Now if it just said "This Space For Rent" across his forehead...

Wolfie's optimism knows no bounds, and I applaud it.   Living in a city where fans turn on their teams in a heartbeat - I really appreciate his faith.  We all know the reality of the team's lack of talent and depth  - but those of us who really appreciate having a franchise in our home town or just stand by the team we've pledged allegiance to should take a cue from the wolf man.  

It's gonna take some time  -  but the Jags will rise to the top one day. 

Wolfie, a mind is a terrible thing to waste. especially when you try to help the Jaguars...

But keep on doing what you do! We're all proud of you...

Quote:Wolfie's optimism knows no bounds, and I applaud it.   Living in a city where fans turn on their teams in a heartbeat - I really appreciate his faith.  We all know the reality of the team's lack of talent and depth  - but those of us who really appreciate having a franchise in our home town or just stand by the team we've pledged allegiance to should take a cue from the wolf man.  

It's gonna take some time  -  but the Jags will rise to the top one day. 
/\/\/\

This
Jed is going to get his legs under him and finally call a good game. Jaguars by 6!
Quote:Jed is going to get his legs under him and finally call a good game. Jaguars by 6!

I voted, " no, that's just what Wolfe does" or whatever the wording was.

But this guy here, I vote clinically insane.
Wolfie...Don't EVER change who you are!!!

NH3...
I lost my mind in a large pitch dark room and have been searching around to find it on hands and knees for a long time now.  So I had to vote Yes because I think Wolfie is searching around in the same dark room as me if he believes the Jags are going to win.

Now, if you were to ask me this 6 or 7 weeks from now (barring any catastrophic injuries) I might go along with him.

I will say he is a true fan like me and several others who are around. Just don't chose to post for obvious reasons.